Fiverr Community Forum

What is the best way to stay Online?

What is the best way to stay Online? It often goes offline when you browse another site or you do other works and your computer screen gets off. How to stay all the time even if you browse other sites. Could someone use any tool for it? I heard about the page refreshing tool but is it allowed or restricted I am not sure.

9 Likes

I don’t think there is any need of staying online all the time. Just be online when you are actually available to respond to the messages.

6 Likes

I’ve found a way to stay online permanently but I’m not using it because I don’t need more orders this period.

2 Likes

When you can reply to the SMS .you are trying to active that time

2 Likes

Thanks for your words.

1 Like

Why do you want to stay online all the time ?

2 Likes

What is that could you tell me ? @corsogr

1 Like

I heard if someone stays online as much as possible you will get enough responses, that’s why.

1 Like

Check this post out:

3 Likes

I’m afraid sharing such a tip in here will get some unwanted attention and I already have plenty. haha
But I’m not joking, I’ve found a way. I’m not saying is the best way, but it is a way and it doesn’t violate ToS.

2 Likes

Really >? @lloydsolutions

You don’t need to be online to get response ( inquiries / orders ), Just keep visiting site is enough !
I get all my orders and inquiries while I am away or sleeping :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you :smiley: :rofl: :rofl: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well.Thanks a lot for your words.

simple: Download the app :wink:

1 Like

Very easy. Stay online. Much wow, surprised pikachu.jpeg.

Open Fiverr on a separate browser window (that you won’t use to go to any other website) and keep it open. Switch to it and refresh it every 5 minutes. Forever. Waiting for those messages that don’t come. Growing slowly insane. Good luck.

(being online 24/7 is irrelevant to get orders if you’re good).

9 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing

1 Like

This is not quite true. For a couple of reasons.
Reason 1 - Personal experience:
My American clients appreciate a lot the fact that due to the time zone difference they can reach me 24/7 and I am online.
Reason 2 - Few markets open hours when you are going to sleep and are most probably offline.

1 Like

Dear friend,
@proeditor_rubel

I hope you are doing very well!

The best way to stay online primarily depends on are as follows:-

• Depends on you come first.
  • How do you use your time.’
  • Your environment
  • Your real job/occupation/business/trade
  • Your niche awareness, But
  • As you said that your computer goes offline when you browse another site, it happens but you must understand that you must have another computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone device to stay active online.

Or you can use a good specification on your system to be online.

Happy Earning!

Cheers

3 Likes

From my own experience i get messages while i sleep, when i am not even online.
So it doesnt matter.

From my calculations, when i am online i get 5% of getting messages, but 95 when i am offline. so dont be worried about it.
Any asset including auto refresh is not allowed.

4 Likes