What is the best way to stay Online?

proeditor_rubel

What is the best way to stay Online? It often goes offline when you browse another site or you do other works and your computer screen gets off. How to stay all the time even if you browse other sites. Could someone use any tool for it? I heard about the page refreshing tool but is it allowed or restricted I am not sure.

What is the best way to stay Online? It often goes offline when you browse another site or you do other works and your computer screen gets off. How to stay all the time even if you browse other sites. Could someone use any tool for it? I heard about the page refreshing tool but is it allowed or restricted I am not sure.

I heard about the page refreshing tool but is it allowed or restricted I am not sure.

Check this post out:

Today i got tos violation message which i am pretty surprised about i think i got this because of i use a auto refresher do anyone got an warning because of using auto refresher???

I heard if someone stays online as much as possible you will get enough responses, that’s why.

You don’t need to be online to get response ( inquiries / orders ), Just keep visiting site is enough !

I get all my orders and inquiries while I am away or sleeping 🙂

Very easy. Stay online. Much wow, surprised pikachu.jpeg.

Open Fiverr on a separate browser window (that you won’t use to go to any other website) and keep it open. Switch to it and refresh it every 5 minutes. Forever. Waiting for those messages that don’t come. Growing slowly insane. Good luck.

(being online 24/7 is irrelevant to get orders if you’re good).

Dear friend,
@proeditor_rubel

I hope you are doing very well!

The best way to stay online primarily depends on are as follows:-

• Depends on you come first.
  • How do you use your time.’
  • Your environment
  • Your real job/occupation/business/trade
  • Your niche awareness, But
  • As you said that your computer goes offline when you browse another site, it happens but you must understand that you must have another computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone device to stay active online.

Or you can use a good specification on your system to be online.

Happy Earning!

Cheers

From my own experience i get messages while i sleep, when i am not even online.
So it doesnt matter.

From my calculations, when i am online i get 5% of getting messages, but 95 when i am offline. so dont be worried about it.
Any asset including auto refresh is not allowed.

I’ve found a way to stay online permanently but I’m not using it because I don’t need more orders this period.

I’ve found a way to stay online permanently but I’m not using it because I don’t need more orders this period.

Why post a such a response?

It adds nothing to the level of understanding of forum users.

And I’m sure you realise that the desperate sellers are only going to beg you to reveal the ‘secret’. To anyone new reading this, there is no secret - don’t believe such nonsense.

While ‘staying online’ is a much discussed topic on the forum, to anyone coming to this topic for the time - there are two things you need to know:

1. Using a page refresher will get you a warning or banned.
  2. Most successful sellers will tell you most of their orders happen when they are not online.

That’s it. That’s the reality.

If you’ve seen one of the many YouTube videos or read a ‘how to succeed’ guide about Fiverr that instructs you to stay online, then follow it if you want to. But I’m telling you now that it is bad advice that will only waste your time.

If you’ve seen one of the many YouTube videos or read a ‘how to succeed’ guide about Fiverr that instructs you to stay online, then follow it if you want to. But I’m telling you now that it is bad advice that will only waste your time.

Could you tell this to my American clients and clients I have time zone differences with? They will be more than happy to answer it, from buyer’s perspective.

Edit: Did you know there are sellers in here offering coaching/VA and services that demand real time interaction so staying offline means they can’t sell?

Did you know there are sellers in here offering coaching/VA and services that demand real time interaction so staying offline means they can’t sell?

Good sellers don’t hang around like a bad smell desperately waiting for an order.

They respond to messages when they are in ‘work hours’ and then diary in a mutually convenient time with the buyer.

Can we please stop spreading the myth that you have to be online to get a sale. You don’t.

You keep using “most” & “many” in your messages. Sometimes you are right, sometimes you are not. In example, did you know “Fiverr Pros” is for top 1% and there aren’t many in each category?

If you are not willing to lose some sleep temporarily to achieve your goals, don’t do it. Go hug your teddy bear and sleep as much as you feel like. Simple as that. Rest of people who choose not to, most probably those who lose their sleep now, make others lose their sleep later, indirectly.

Some professions demand sleep deprivation and pay well. In example if you are into Forex/stock market you will understand that staying online is crucial.

Frequently, buyers will pay sellers to stay online for their forum/business/VA/forex etc etc - They pay you, to deliver what they want because they want to sleep. If that means sleep deprivation and it has a price for you, do it or don’t. Nobody forces you.

Fiverr - In Doers we trust

We are clearly not going to agree.

I promote good mental health, good physical health and respect to all.

Encouraging sleep deprivation is never a good thing, and I know of mental health experts and campaigners who would absolutely slam that advert you posted for being highly irresponsible.

There is a massive distinction between highly focussed career-driven individuals on a mission for financial gains on the stock market vs misguided and inexperienced Fiverr sellers who are following bad advice and who are desperate to secure a sale at any cost to their health and relationships.

You have your view. I have mine. My experience is that you don’t need to be online to make a sale.

Finally, we agree that we disagree. Except the respect that is not one-sided.

Do you know what sleep deprivation means to a PhD during his final years? You are talking to one.

Do you know what sleep deprivation means to a doctor at a hospital? He chose it. He loses his sleep to save lives.

If everyone in the world wanted to sleep 8 hours a day, we would be less happy. Trust me.

I think so . I only sleep 3/4 hours

Archived