What is the calculation of Buyer's Positive and Negative feedback that impacts on Sellers Rating?

What is the calculation of Positive and Negative reviews that impacts on Sellers Rating?

Fiverr does not share their seller rating calculations. This information is not available, nor will it likely ever be. Just be a great seller, that delivers orders quickly, on time, and provides work that is worthy of positive reviews.

Thanks buddy…!

giphy

You’re welcome… buddy.

I have learned the rating calculation from myself :slight_smile:

Should I share with you?

You’re welcome to share your opinions about the “rating calculation”, however, since Fiverr does not share that information (and they keep it secret for a reason), I am 100% certain that you don’t actually know the details of how it works. :wink:

Here is the simple formula :wink:

Try it in your Rating, you will get the exact one. Thanks to allow me the formula.

Total Reviews / Total of (Stars x Reviews) = Rating

Oh, that “rating”. Well, that’s not a secret. That’s just a case of math and averages – common knowledge for most veteran sellers. And you’re certainly not the first person to figure it out. :wink:

I thought you were referring to the calculation that determines where a gig is placed within the search results – a topic many people keep trying to figure out.

Yeah, Even I was thinking that how can it be a secret as this is a simple formula. But you were thinking another thing. Now you and I both Cleared…! :slight_smile:

But I haven’t got answer regarding this from anyone, I had to figured it out by myself at last. :slight_smile: