Fiverr Community Forum

What is the commission rate of fiver

I want to know that what is the commission rate on payments…?

3 Likes

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

7 Likes

Fiverr take 1 dollar after each 5 dollars
means if you get order on fiverr of 20 Dollar
then you fiverr Commission is 5 Dollar

and when you withdraw with payoneer
then it take 1 Dollar Transfer Fee

Contact me if you have any issue
Regards
Check Skills The Best Website Designer and Developer

2 Likes

Hi. Just want to clarify if fiverr commission rate still at 20%?
Thank you.

The “commission rate” has not changed. Fiverr keeps 20% of all sales, you keep the remaining 80%.

1 Like

All updates are in the Terms of Service (referred to in my post above).

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you all. Appreciate your warm reply.

1 Like

Fiverr take 1 dollar after each 5 dollars

The question has been answered.

@jberba1, that is inaccurate. The ONLY commissions breakdown is 20% to Fiverr, 80% to the seller. The 5%/$2 is a transaction fee. The buyer pays that fee in additional to the gig price. That does not count as commissions, nor does it come out of sales revenue.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand what commission is.

1 Like