What Is The Cost Of Your Service Outside Fiverr?

jasveena

Many of us sellers offer our services for much lower price as compared to what people charge for the same service outside Fiverr. A typical book trailer for 1.5 min can cost nothing less than $100 outside Fiverr. A video testimonial with green screen can go up to a few hundred dollar. I would certainly say that sellers offer great services at very cheap price. With that being said, I don’t see the reason why buyers should ask for a redo and leave a negative feedback without consulting sellers.

Are you putting way more effort for a fiverr and what is the price people charge outside fiverr?

Thousands. I had a client tell me once that they spent many hundreds of dollars and for the fairly large order on Fiverr they placed they got a bargain as I gave them far more than anyone they have ever worked with as I provide real advice, am brutally honest, and I cover things that most SEO “experts” don’t tell their clients. I work hard and am actually thinking of raising my prices even further here on Fiverr as most people tell me that I don’t charge enough. I think I may take that in specifically and refine my gigs more to get more extras ordered more frequently.

As an artist my price outside of Fiverr is much higher.

I put in the same effort and quality for both but on Fiverr it’s condensed and simplified. Since the arvg person on Fiverr don’t want to pay a lot for their product.

Outside of Fiverr my projects range from $200-$3,000+. As a freelancer outside of Fiverr projects are more personal and I can s***e with my clients since these projects are high maintenance.

My gigs that I post on Fiverr are a bargain for any buyer. Normally, I charge much more for the same work. When I work for a temp agency, I receive $25.00 an hour for secretarial work such as data entry, spreadsheets, and correspondence. When I work for a temp agency as a research assistant for college professors, doctors, lawyers, or writers I earn around $40.00 an hour. When I work for a temp agency as a telemarketer, I get $12.00 -$15.00 an hour plus commission for telemarketing. When I publish one of my books and sell them on Amazon, I make way more than the 5 I get for ghost writing an entire book here.

I think it depends; as a freelancer, it’s at least 3 (if not 4) times as much as what I’m paid on Fiverr (I do translations) – but that can also differ depending on the languages involved. However, if it’s an agency (who then employ freelancers, who are paid less of course so that they can take a cut) then it might be 5 or 6 times as much – I don’t have a lot of insight into how much an agency would charge, mainly because it would just depress me.

Archived