Fiverr Community Forum

What is the difference between impressions and clicks?

What is the difference between impressions and clicks? I am little confused about it.

5 Likes

By default, these statistics represent the past 30 days. You can also view these statistics in a graph view further down the page.

• IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • CLICKS: These are clicks from impressions or the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
  • VIEWS: These are total page views or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.
  • ORDERS: This is the total number of orders from this Gig.
  • CANCELLATIONS: This is the cancellation rate or the number of all types of cancelled orders divided by the number of orders from this Gig.

Thanks @sazzad02

8 Likes

Thanks @rhasandesigner

2 Likes

@rhasandesigner he is right.

4 Likes

Thank you @rhasandesigner

4 Likes

Thanks …it’s very great explanation…

3 Likes

Welcome @akraam_uddin @monirakandha @themeexpress

2 Likes

Hi brother you are here?

1 Like

Yes brother. I am here.

Yes :rofl: :rofl: you know that reason…

click a metric system that counts the number of times users have clicked on your gig . Impressions is a metric system that counts the total number of times of your gig display on someone’s screen within fiverr and other platforms.

Thanks a lot brother, I was also little bit confused about this two things , now this is clear to me…

1 Like