What is the difference between impressions and clicks? I am little confused about it.
By default, these statistics represent the past 30 days. You can also view these statistics in a graph view further down the page.
- IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
- CLICKS: These are clicks from impressions or the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
- VIEWS: These are total page views or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.
- ORDERS: This is the total number of orders from this Gig.
- CANCELLATIONS: This is the cancellation rate or the number of all types of cancelled orders divided by the number of orders from this Gig.
@rhasandesigner he is right.
Thank you @rhasandesigner
Thanks …it’s very great explanation…
Hi brother you are here?
Yes brother. I am here.
Yes you know that reason…
click a metric system that counts the number of times users have clicked on your gig . Impressions is a metric system that counts the total number of times of your gig display on someone’s screen within fiverr and other platforms.
Thanks a lot brother, I was also little bit confused about this two things , now this is clear to me…