What is the easiest gig that almost anybody can offer on fiverr?

decontentguru

don’t quote me on that but I think " testimonials " or " i say / i read anything " gigs are the most wide spread on fiverr ^^; i can see why, but don’t be too careless with those… ( looking at you, pewdiepie ) ^^

don’t quote me on that but I think " testimonials " or " i say / i read anything " gigs are the most wide spread on fiverr ^^; i can see why, but don’t be too careless with those… ( looking at you, pewdiepie ) ^^

But Dogesan, those aren´t easy - people will buy them and then while your gig description clearly states you´ll wear a plain black shirt, demand in a revision that you redo the video wearing your shirt with the cute dog on it, which is your gig extra and would cost more obviously, and if you don´t, they´ll give you a bad review.

Hi,
Dear My advice is don’t ask it from any one else. ask it from your inside. try to sell something you are really good at. because if you add a gig which you not cleaver on it, You can not stay long time on Fiverr. so best thing is to do that adding a gig what you are really good at… don’t copy anyone, 😄

Archived