What is the "editorial focus"? [Gig(s) Don't Show in Search]

Hello!
I have a problem with my gigs: there are not listed in the search results.
I’ve sended a ticket and I’ve received an answer: “the gigs currently active in your account are not on our editorial focus, so unfortunately your account won’t be featuring in search result”.
I don’t know what is “editorial focus” and what can I do to be in fiverr editorial focus? What kind of gigs is in editorial focus?

Ok, thanks!

Reply to @kjblynx:Thanks for your answer!
If I create gigs with Article translating, article writing, logo design, web design or programming will be ok? These kind of service are in editorial focus?

Although this post is old, questions about search often arise. This post is to make it clear that search is not guaranteed. You should ask Customer Support if your gig(s) don’t show in search, since there are different reasons it can happen. However, note the following regarding intentional removals:

Excerpts from ToS:*

“Gigs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.”

CS also uses a canned message to respond on this which includes some version of this:

"The services you have offered on Fiverr is not in our editorial focus and guidelines. Your account does not appear in our search results. You’re more than welcomed to submit new gigs via your Fiverr account and continue to offer new and unique services for future evaluations by our editorial team.

Regards,
[CS RepName] – Fiverr Customer Support"

*Also:
“NEITHER FIVERR NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH FIVERR MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.”