What is the effect of work Gap on the fiverr account?

Guest shahidullah039

Guest shahidullah039

Hi Everyone,

Good day.
I have created the account in September 2018.
From that time I wasn’t getting success on getting orders on Fiverr, moreover I have other local clients job running with me in MailChimp and Form building. For that reason wasn’t too much active in Fiverr Account in past one and half months. So anyone can advise me this gap should give any impact on my Account and do I have a chance of getting any order from Fiverr or not?

==================

As a new seller in Fiverr I need expart’s advice on how I can market my gigs. As I have created 3 gigs so far. One on Mailchimp Email marketting, second one on Any kind of Form buliding with validation and the last one on Wordpress Landing page, Squeeze page.
Are these services will give me some jobs?
Experts seller pls advise on these, thanks.

==================
Hoping for the best in the Fiverr, So far my experience in Fiverr is not so much. Can anyone advise any platform for getting articles on - “More orders getting ways on Fiverr”.

Best regards

Shahidullah039

Hi Everyone,

Good day.

I have created the account in September 2018.

From that time I wasn’t getting success on getting orders on Fiverr, moreover I have other local clients job running with me in MailChimp and Form building. For that reason wasn’t too much active in Fiverr Account in past one and half months. So anyone can advise me this gap should give any impact on my Account and do I have a chance of getting any order from Fiverr or not?

==================

As a new seller in Fiverr I need expart’s advice on how I can market my gigs. As I have created 3 gigs so far. One on Mailchimp Email marketting, second one on Any kind of Form buliding with validation and the last one on Wordpress Landing page, Squeeze page.

Experts seller pls advise on these, thanks.

==================

Hoping for the best in the Fiverr, So far my experience in Fiverr is not so much. Can anyone advise any platform for getting articles on - “More orders getting ways on Fiverr”.

Best regards

Shahidullah039

As a new seller in Fiverr I need expart’s advice on how I can market my gigs

check this out: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

So anyone can advise me this gap should give any impact on my Account and do I have a chance of getting any order from Fiverr or not?

The only impact is that you will not receive orders. Also answering this question,you’re leaving to “luck” to get an order, since you are doing nothing to get them, chances you have but they are very low.

This depends if you look for your clients and not sit and wait for orders to come.

Guest shahidullah039

As a new seller in Fiverr I need expart’s advice on how I can market my gigs

check this out:

So anyone can advise me this gap should give any impact on my Account and do I have a chance of getting any order from Fiverr or not?

The only impact is that you will not receive orders. Also answering this question,you’re leaving to “luck” to get an order, since you are doing nothing to get them, chances you have but they are very low.

This depends if you look for your clients and not sit and wait for orders to come.

Thanks for your good advice Mr. Gabrielavila96. It was so nice of you to reply promptly with valuable article. This forum is best place for this kind of discussion I think.

Hi Shahidullah,
I have written an article on that “What should/shouldn’t” do after opening a gig. I mentioned some tricks to get more order on that. Hope that will hep you. check this out:

There are many sellers open their gig’s in Fiverr and keep waiting to get an order without doing anything. There are so many sellers in Fiverr for the same service. So why a buyer will choose you? Infect the big question is how a buyer find you? Today I’m talking about the fundamental/basic activities that we should/shouldn’t do after opening a gig. Things that we shouldn’t doWe shouldn’t edit our gig over and again. Because: Editing over and again will be very negative for gig ranking. …

Guest shahidullah039

Hi Shahidullah,

I have written an article on that “What should/shouldn’t” do after opening a gig. I mentioned some tricks to get more order on that. Hope that will hep you. check this out:

There are many sellers open their gig’s in Fiverr and keep waiting to get an order without doing anything. There are so many sellers in Fiverr for the same service. So why a buyer will choose you? Infect the big question is how a buyer find you? Today I’m talking about the fundamental/basic activities that we should/shouldn’t do after opening a gig. Things that we shouldn’t doWe shouldn’t edit our gig over and again. Because: Editing over and again will be very negative for gig ranking. …

Thanks for your advice. I wanted to know whether my gig has any lackings so I am not getting any buyer knock. Can you pls check and advice on it-

Archived