Fiverr Community Forum

What is the happening in fiverr?

It appears this is what is happening. By the way, "Hello there unreview! :wave:

3 Likes

yes , I also seem that there is something do fiverr need to change regarding this.

I have seen this fiverr… is being down now… because its only useful for top rated and levels sellers.

Hello!

It’s not like Fiverr only promotes top rated or Level 2 sellers. It’s a great platform provided you take it up seriously. Not only in Fiverr but for every new role or responsibility you grasp, you need to put hard efforts initially. There are multiple ways you can boost your profile and earn success with lots of orders. Just be patient and work tactfully.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

support answered :–

There are two factors that you should keep in mind when checking your Buyer Requests:

1. Our Editors carefully review each request and periodically release them to the buyer request area for sellers. You will have to check back every once in awhile for these requests.

2. The Buyer Request feature is dependent on the buyers. If buyers are not submitting requests to your category, you will receive fewer requests than usual.

Also, I see that you are non-leveled seller. Please know that all requests have a limit of 10 unleveled seller offers before they are removed from view. This too has an effect on the number of offers you can see. You will have to check back every once in awhile for these requests.

2 Likes

Interesting and useful response, thanks. It was suspected but not proven that:

1 Like

I wonder if there’s a limit for L1 and L2 sellers.

Hello, tell me please, how many orders you done for reach level 1 or 2 seller? New seller start with level 0 ? Sorry for stupud question.

I did 10 for level 1 and 50 for level 2
https://www.fiverr.com/levels

3 Likes

Yes need to improve skills.

Fiverr do need of changes regarding buyers request section. There should something extra things in order to avail for orders! Only 10 buyers requests for unlevel sellers. It is not enough but should be from the category we are in. Usually it should not belong to our services, as see most.

I am also facing the same problem

1 Like

I got something similar when I was asking about BR and other features. What gets me is that they say they go through each request yet sellers are still able to get by with their advertisements.

1 Like

You are not only facing there are a lots of new sellers and unlevel sellers too.

Same issue with my Aps

I think you should expand your skills set and make new gigs in other sub-categories too!

Mean many gigs many order! It does really matter about making new gigs of my sub category. Please define example

Bread AND Water? Wow, you’re being a bit too optimistic today ain’t ya.

1 Like

It looks like Fiverr is intentionally limiting the Buyer Requests that New Sellers can see, in order to encourage new sellers to take the time to market and promote their gigs. Fiverr clearly does not want New Sellers to be relying upon the Buyer Request section for all of their orders. They appear to want new sellers to take responsibility for their own success, and not expect Fiverr to do this for them.

I find it ironic that this is the very thing I have been advocating on the forums for quite some time now – and yet, most new sellers on Fiverr seem to ignor me (because the things I advise “require too much work”). :thinking:

Being a seller on Fiverr is not easy… nor is it supposed to be. :wink:

3 Likes