What is the issue with my gigs?

hardydesign

Hey, I know this is common problem with all seller but I have done so many research and I tried my best to make my new recently added gigs error free, But still I won’t get any orders even though I get impressions, I would like some honest opinions and hesitations about my gigs. Please feel free to write anything, If there’s any errors or something is not right please let me know, Thank you!

https://www.fiverr.com/share/ye38B5
https://www.fiverr.com/share/Q28xXe

Hey! I think your gigs look fine, the descriptions are clear and informative. Have you been sharing them on socials? This can help boost your orders etc.

Thank you I have been sharing on social media but I think I am not doing it right if you can give some tips/tricks or advice I would appreciate it a lot 🙂

Custome (noun). obsolete form of custom.

Custom (noun). Frequent repetition of the same behavior

Custom (adjective) made or done to order for a particular customer.

Please also see: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

Lastly: Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the rules of the forum to create duplicate threads. In the case of gig improvements, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given.

Custome (noun). obsolete form of custom.

Custom (noun). Frequent repetition of the same behavior

Custom (adjective) made or done to order for a particular customer.

Please also see: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

Lastly: Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the rules of the forum to create duplicate threads. In the case of gig improvements, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given.

I am sorry I didn’t know that , Thank you 🙂

In the “I will design a youtube banner, gaming, twitch and twitter banner” gig:

In the FAQ it says
“Prices are almost fixed, If you are looking for a large content/quality please leave a massage, Lets discuss ;)”

If the “If” is after the comma the “I” should be lower case. “Lets” should be “Let’s”. “massage” should be “message”.

Archived