What is the key to success on Fiverr?

Hi,
According to my point of view key to success on fiverr is only one thing work hard and be patience.Please share your point of view this may help new seller.

Om my side,key to success on Fiverr is to provide the best service to each and every order

There is more than one key to success and they all need to be there. First, you need to be really good at what you do.
Second, you need a well written gig.
Third, you need to deliver on time and with very professional service.
Fourth, you need to be able to communicate well in English.

From my side I just wanna say work hard and get good reviews you will be successful

I agree with misscrystal.

How I get my first sale

You could make a gig. This would be a first step.

lol

Nice! I see you took my advise, good job!

you need to try something unique to get edge from others

WORKFLOW
The service you provide needs to be efficient and viable to sell for $5.
You need to be competent and able to provide a service for $5, and manage lots of orders of varied importance at any one time.
You have to be able to work under a lot of pressure, have top-notch communication, be readily available 24/7, be technically competent, and have your wits about you.
Time invested at the start will also pay off. Underselling when you’re a new seller is custom for sellers who want to become successful.

Just my thoughts :slight_smile:

I like the mention of having your wits about you. For those who speak English as a second language, that means be alert and organized.

agreed :slight_smile:

Offcourse

I think yes…patience is all i need…

Saying to “work hard” is great advice but is too general.
This is my advice:

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences ans especially TRS.