Fiverr Community Forum

What is the limit on one buyer buying same gigs from you

Hi there fiveer community

I wanted to ask, is there a limit on a buyer buying the same gig from you.

Theree a buyer who wants alot of Voice overs from me.

So instead of buying just one gig and me providing him with all VOs in one order, can he buy the same gig multiple times separately?

If yes, how many can he buy? Whats the limit?
He wants 40 VOs. Can he place the order 40 times?

4 Likes

Why would he want to order it 40 separate times? Is it to game the review system?

1 Like

No, he was paying me 10 for one VO

So instead of asking for 10 dollars

I asked for 5 per VO and told him to order it separately

Which calculates to 7 per VO

So hes happy on doing that.

Is there any rule against this?

Im still providing him the same quality service.

As I see it, you are clearly trying to game the review system. Otherwise, why would you ask him to order them separately? You don’t get a share of Fiverr’s service fee.

From Fiverr’s Terms of Service:

“To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.”

Read it here:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

1 Like

Okay I got it.

But what if that buyer orders it separately on his own accord.

Lets say for example he’s a new buyer and orders it separately.

Just asking.

I got what you meant and understand.

2 Likes

Well, then it is organic, not artificial. So, I guess that it would be allowed, although the buyer would have to pay the service fee multiple times.

there is not limit on this , buyer can order as many as he want. (what a rich buyer)

What about what vibronx said?

I just dont want them blocking my account.

There is no limit on organic purchases, but “Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts” cannot take place.

That’s not the case here, though, is it? Because this

can be seen as manipulating the review system.

2 Likes

let the Fiverr to decide is this manipulating the review system. We cant give you answer. Contact CS if not sure

Hi, I think it’s better the order be placed ones. Anyways, if you like it one after the other, then, you will deliver each before next could be placed.
My thought though!

Yup I’m not doing it. But I have had buyers order same gig 3-4 times from me a few days ago.

So as long as I’m good its fine.