What is the main magic ( means reason) to become a successful freelancer on Fiverr?

freelancerff

What you think! How to become a successful freelancer on Fiverr. Which is the main problem to fail to get more orders on Fiverr.

Describe in short, what you think?

What you think! How to become a successful freelancer on Fiverr

Successful freelancers are those that are willing to put in the amount of effort it takes to be successful on the Fiverr platform!

Which is the main problem to fail to get more orders on Fiverr.

Sellers who put up gigs quickly without much thought to who their buyers are and what their buyers need.

Sorry, that cannot be done. It takes more than a few words to describe what needs to be done. So, I will let my old friend Jon explain it to you in this post. ⬇️

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

What you think! How to become a successful freelancer on Fiverr. Which is the main problem to fail to get more orders on Fiverr.

There is no magic. There are no tricks. No shortcuts.

So here is a short description on how to be successful:

Know how to do business, have the right skills, and be professional.

Which is the main problem to fail

Not knowing how business works, and trying to take the shortcut.

Please be clear that THERE ARE NO SUCH SHORTCUTS in Business or as a freelancer. You need to work hard on your gigs (Gigs shows your ability) Please make your gigs looks professional and send a proper Buyer Request more often. (not a copy/ paste). in the end, hard work will pay off.

Archived