Fiverr Forum

What is the meaning of 'Tags contains excessive use of the terms'

i star to create a gig on twitter followers but while i post the gig it’s showing

’Tags contains excessive use of the terms: twitter Title contains illegal characters’

what should i do?? can anyone help me??

i don’t understand

Reply to @hiennguyen518: If you are new and trying to post gigs, the Fiver Academy might be helpful to you. https://www.fiverr.com/academy

I start to create a gig for logo design .while I post the gig it is showing ‘‘Tags contains excessive use of the terms:logo’’.please can any one help me to post my gig?

Tags contains excessive use of the terms: logo on fevver

write your name with egyptian hieroglyphic alphabet

Tags contains excessive use of the terms: logo

i can’t solve this problem can anyone help me?

I think you should remove coma (,) or full stop (.) from your title and also remove duplicate tags, you can’t use twitter and twitter hashtag together.

its very simple. just now I was faced that problem. and then I solved it. I suggest you that when you create a gig such as a logo design or others… Just follow under the page where I put my tag. When I set my TAG, please be sure that tag word never select twice. Example: I want to create a gig for logo. then i shouldn’t set TAG 1. logo design 2. simple logo >>> hey you see i use in TAG twice “logo” word. if you use same word 2 time then you fall in that problem show : “Tags contains excessive use of the terms: logo” >> so we should use a word just 1 time for TAG. thanks all

Nice. Thank you. :slight_smile:

when i was working on my new gig i was saw same error “tags contains excessive use of the terms logo” i can search on google and i get the solution.

when you create a gig after information you come to the tag box where you writing a tag which is help your gig to rising up on fiverr search.
should be see don’t type same tag word again again just like logo design, Create logo, they going wrong.
So when you a tag in tag box only recall the tag in one time not again and again.

Thanks all

thank you. you are right.