Fiverr Forum

What is the most popular and effective site for increase gigs impression

Hello I am Polash I am working on fiverr seen December 2017. I do find some clients and income few $$ but when I increase my rate I didn’t find any buyer order. I can’t apply any buyer request because I can’t find any appropriate request for apply. I promote my gigs on different social media. But impression does not increase. One of my gig have most higher impression which is redesigning gig. Most of the orders comes from that gigs. And other gigs such as Mascot logo gig. minimal flat logo gig, and signature logo gig doesn’t have enough gig impression so I can’t find any order. I don’t know what to do. Please give me some popular sites where I can promote my gigs which may help me increase my impression. I don’t have enough money for hire some one.

For designers it Artstation, i guess, but you must upload your works and make description with link on your FIverr profile/Gig
Also DeviantArt

Who needs this gig? Probably sports teams, right?
Where do they get their logos from? Have you reached out to any of the local teams that might need a new logo?

Where would you go to get a mascot logo? Are you promoting your gig on those platforms / forums?

today twitch is a good place too.
Have you tried to live stream your work?

ya this is a new gig I prompt that in social media.

nope I never tried that

I will try that as soon as possible

Are you even sure that your target audience is looking for your service in social media? Or do you even know which platform they are using?

If you’re not sure how to promote your service then hire someone to do it for you.

I am nit sure that I find any costumes from there those groups are sports group some of them are local and other is foreign.