What is the most ridiculous order you've ever got?

zreine

Mine are outside of Fiverr, but still:

1- Someone wanted my to draw two tennis player on a tennis court, wearing the customer’s branded clothes, with the whole city of Manhattan in background. All that in photo realistic style and paid in exposure. Useless to say I did not accept this one. 🙃

2- Someone wanted me to draw a angry looking Jesus stabbing a scared snake with a cross. All of it in tribal style for a tattoo. I had no idea how to draw a “stabby angry looking Jesus” in tribal so I declined 😅

What’s yours? 😀

Mine are outside of Fiverr, but still:

1- Someone wanted my to draw two tennis player on a tennis court, wearing the customer’s branded clothes, with the whole city of Manhattan in background. All that in photo realistic style and paid in exposure. Useless to say I did not accept this one. 🙃

2- Someone wanted me to draw a angry looking Jesus stabbing a scared snake with a cross. All of it in tribal style for a tattoo. I had no idea how to draw a “stabby angry looking Jesus” in tribal so I declined 😅

What’s yours? 😀

The most ridiculous one was one I didn’t accept, so I guess it doesn’t really count! 😛 (can’t think of any ridiculous ones I actually accepted, but maybe it will come to me :thinking:)

But, this buyer wanted me to proofread a Danish text for a mobile game he was going to publish. The text was absolutely horrendously written, but it was about a business game of some sort - so far, so good.

However, he also had a list of about nine words that he wanted me to delete from the text and nine words that he wanted to implement in the text three times each. The problem was that these words made absolutely no sense in the context. One was “damer,”; meaning ladies, which made 0 sense, and another one was “Magnus,” which is a name and therefore made even less sense.

I told him that what he was asking me to implement made no sense, but he simply told me that it didn’t matter and that Google’s bots would check it when uploading it??? I had no clue what he was talking about, so maybe I am the stupid one. 🙃

All that in photo realistic style and paid in exposure.

Who doesn’t want to be paid in exposure? :rofl:

The most ridiculous one was one I didn’t accept, so I guess it doesn’t really count! 😛 (can’t think of any ridiculous ones I actually accepted, but maybe it will come to me :thinking:)

But, this buyer wanted me to proofread a Danish text for a mobile game he was going to publish. The text was absolutely horrendously written, but it was about a business game of some sort - so far, so good.

However, he also had a list of about nine words that he wanted me to delete from the text and nine words that he wanted to implement in the text three times each. The problem was that these words made absolutely no sense in the context. One was “damer,”; meaning ladies, which made 0 sense, and another one was “Magnus,” which is a name and therefore made even less sense.

I told him that what he was asking me to implement made no sense, but he simply told me that it didn’t matter and that Google’s bots would check it when uploading it??? I had no clue what he was talking about, so maybe I am the stupid one. 🙃

All that in photo realistic style and paid in exposure.

Who doesn’t want to be paid in exposure? :rofl:

I declined both of mine, so it counts.

Who doesn’t want me to be paid in exposure? :rofl:

I eat exposure every morning for breakfast, it’s ideal for a good nutritional balance. I’ve lost a lot of weight since I do that, it’s way better than Keto diet. :rofl:

Archived