What is the most trending graphics gigs on fiverr?

There is a lot of logo designer on Fiverr, so it’s a very competitive field. I think your best bet is to pick what you do best and make yourself stand out with a style that other seller don’t offer a lot.

In your case it could be by making a type of logo that is not often done or that have a particular style. That way is someone use the search bar for that type of logo, they’ll have more chances of finding your gig, since there won’t be as many sellers showing up.

There is a lot of logo designer on Fiverr, so it’s a very competitive field. I think your best bet is to pick what you do best and make yourself stand out with a style that other seller don’t offer a lot.

In your case it could be by making a type of logo that is not often done or that have a particular style. That way is someone use the search bar for that type of logo, they’ll have more chances of finding your gig, since there won’t be as many sellers showing up.

Thanks for your kind response. I will take a look on this issue and dig out some special offers with best price.

Archived