Fiverr Community Forum

What is the nature of the 20% fee?

Is it that you sell a service on Fiverr for its entire value and then Fiverr charges a 20% fee for being the middle man, or is it that Fiverr sells your service for its entire value and then pays you 80% for providing this service while keeping the remaining 20% for themselves? I know it may not seem like much difference, but I really need to know. The bottom line is: is the seller’s actual client the buyer or Fiverr here?

1 Like