What is the possible reason of decrease in gig impression

amiryaqoob11

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 4 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 4 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

That’s a great description of what is going on at the moment. I’ve been knocking out orders for 2 weeks straight & yesterday/today I have barely any activity. I don’t mind though, I need the break. I have an area of expertise that I specialize in that enables me to meet potential return clients. (Silkscreen printing shops) I get through these gaps because I’ve been fortunate to have several steady return clients. For new sellers…I would suggest a seller create at least one gig that focuses on something that you do well or specialize in. Remember you are competing with folks from all over the world, you need to stand out.

I face that too. There are days that my gigs have high impressions and other days, like today, where there’s a decrease. I think it’s completely normal and it depends on many things, like: sellers searching your gig category, Fiverr rotation, Fiverr algorithm, ecc…

Archived