What is the Problem! Request to visit and check my GIG!

fareha_mohona

Hi Every One,

Thanks for your time in advance. Please check my GIG and advise what is the problem in my GIG !I In the last 6/7 months I have received very few orders after rising to Level 1. Please advise.

favicon-32x32.png.4b4a99d85a9d7bcbaa408d1a245bb0ce.png Fiverr.com
design-modern-flat-minimalist-unique-corporate-premium-business-logo-in-24-hour.jpg.4a4ea4b0646ec3b535588f12769c5320.jpg

Fareha_mohona: I will do modern minimalist business logo design for $10 on...

For only $10, Fareha_mohona will do modern minimalist business logo design. | Are you looking for a modern minimalist business logo design for your brand or company? I am an experienced Logo Designer with more than 5+ | Fiverr

I’d love to take your valuable feedback! Thank you 😀
Thanks,

There’s 2 tags called “logo maker”. The 2nd one seems to be added automatically by Fiverr for logo gigs but maybe changing the one you added might help.

In the profile “with more then 5 years of experiance,” could be “with more than 5 years of experience,”.

There’s 2 tags called “logo maker”. The 2nd one seems to be added automatically by Fiverr for logo gigs but maybe changing the one you added might help.

In the profile “with more then 5 years of experiance,” could be “with more than 5 years of experience,”.

Thank you so much for your feedback

Try different tags. In your gig description you have mentioned different logo types i.e signature, typography etc while your tags doesn’t cover those things. So try to cover those in your tags. Secondly you are in high competitive niche so do your research and see how you can further improve your gig representation from your competitors. Also i would suggest that since you have expertise in different logo types so try to create separate gigs for them, this will give you more chance of getting orders.

Its usual… fiverr have to give opportunity for the new seller. Every day hundreds of gigs are open in this category. Be patient and try to promote your gigs on social media see whats happen. Best of luck…

Thank you so much for your advice and support.

Try different tags. In your gig description you have mentioned different logo types i.e signature, typography etc while your tags doesn’t cover those things. So try to cover those in your tags. Secondly you are in high competitive niche so do your research and see how you can further improve your gig representation from your competitors. Also i would suggest that since you have expertise in different logo types so try to create separate gigs for them, this will give you more chance of getting orders.

Thank you so much for your advice and support.

Archived