Fiverr Community Forum

What is the process for filing a complaint?

I placed an order with fragglesrock over two weeks ago. Since my payment I’ve had zero response. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out users by name is not allowed on the forums. Please read the forum Do’s and Dont’s (at the top of the page) before posting. If you need assistance you may also open a ticket with Customer Support.

To file a complaint, go to the Customer Support page and at the top right you’ll see an option to submit a request. That’s the way to open a ticket with Fiverr. Generally speaking they will still start out asking you to try the work with the seller. They might just cancel it for you depending on all the details.

Did the seller deliver you anything or is the order still open? If it’s still open, you can click go into your order and open the resolution center. Request a mutual cancellation. That should get a response from the seller since if the cancellation goes through, your funds will be return to you to spend on other Fiverr purchases.

I can’t find anywhere on the support page https://www.fiverr.com/support to file a complaint, seems to just give a run around… one of my favorite talents on Fiverr was just banned for Life because of ONE complain against him, and he’s been 5 star rated for years SO UPSET w Fiverr and how can they do this because of one a-hole customer?!

1 Like

Hoping there is something I can do for him to help get his account reinstated, this is just so wrong. Lying complainers have too much power these days.

I would say go to customer service

I think your seller might not be telling you the whole story.

Usually fiverr ban people after 3 warnings or 2 warnings for the same offence.

However fiverr does ban veeeeery rarely right away for serious violations like asking payments outside of fiverr.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Hello, since you are sending vast quantities of spam it’s possible that those emails have been spammed literally into oblivion by now.

They probably get so much spam coming to them they have cancelled the accounts.

How many thousands of times over the past years have those same emails on that same list been sold to spammers? That list is probably five years old.

It is against forum rules to name a seller as you did.

1 Like

Hi, I not sending spam emails. I first time buy from so called gig, after chat with him explain him for what Niche i need. he delivered but while test i found its dead list. yes as you saying it possible he sold same to many and sold me same old list. as mostly people buy and just confirm it, no one test and see it working or not.few bounce always there, but whole list dead. agree name not allowed in forum, but dont you think, need to inform others about this gig? i dont want others get cheated .

Well have you had previous contact with all on that list he sold you?
If not that’s called spam.

My opinion is that buying a list of random emails to send out mass emails is not only a waste of time but illegal at least in the U.S.

If you did send out 5000 emails in half an hour I would love to know your internet provider or your website host, if you sent them from your website! Usually you would get blocked by doing this.

He got that list from somewhere else and who knows how it was complied or how long ago, aside from being not a good way to try to get business.

I would not bother complaining to fiverr personally but the choice is yours. I would ask for a cancellation from the seller.

hi, no i buy first time, from seller and never use these contacts before. i send using SES and emails not gone in spam or blocked by provider . but when emails are not real and made up no one will open . i try 4 times to cancel the order but seller decline each time. in all it seems i lost money and get such a bad seller on fiver this time. this is first time i try getting email list and first time only get issue.

such a bad gig going on. just earning money seller all dust, such gig should be removed .

I completed two orders yesterday.
One client after recieving the order said that he ordered from my gig by mistake even though it was a day after he placed an order through gig.

The other one placed an order and when I asked details he said prioritize the requirements. After I delivered his order, he said that I did not write the script well. But he is going to use my work. As he can’t wait for a revision. I said that I will change it if you want real quick and he said no i want to cancel it.

Can someone please help as if it looks like a fraud. These are not real excuses. :frowning:

Ugh! This post was from 2015. :woozy_face:

Older Thread - Closed to New Comments.