What is the process for fiverr?

When someone wants my service, they are supposed to click Order Now and key in the relevant details to be received by me. I will complete the task, send them back the product and receive my payment. Is that it?

I’m quite new to fiverr and someone is requesting for my service through the Contact Me feature. I’m not sure if what I’m receiving is actually the part of the process because I’ve never ordered through fiverr myself before so I don’t know the steps. Can someone advise me on this? Thanks!

smoothfox said: When someone wants my service, they are supposed to click Order Now and key in the relevant details to be received by me. I will complete the task, send them back the product and receive my payment. Is that it?

Pretty much.

smoothfox said: 'm quite new to fiverr and someone is requesting for my service through the Contact Me feature

That's okay. You can talk to people that way. Always be sure to explain how the buying process works and give them the link to your gig. Some Buyers need to be walked thru the process.

Reply to @voiceoverwork: Thanks!