What is the process to send buyer request?

tarekboss

Go to seller dashboard page, then click on “More” which should be on the right top side of your page.

On clicking that, you will see a few options where “Buyer requests” will be first to show.

Stay active on that page and keep refreshing it.

You will see a few requests in some while but its also possible that you might not see any requests at all since you are a 0-level seller.

Go to seller dashboard page, then click on “More” which should be on the right top side of your page.

On clicking that, you will see a few options where “Buyer requests” will be first to show.

Stay active on that page and keep refreshing it.

You will see a few requests in some while but its also possible that you might not see any requests at all since you are a 0-level seller.

Thanks mariayasir

i am getting buyer request but my question was that if i want to send request to buyer is that possible? i mean if i want to search job offer what is the procedures then?

Thanks mariayasir

i am getting buyer request but my question was that if i want to send request to buyer is that possible? i mean if i want to search job offer what is the procedures then?

You can not specifically search for buyers or job offers as a seller, but you can create custom offers which is also in the “more” options. Click “More” then you will see “scale your business”, click on that to create your custom offer.

You can not specifically search for buyers or job offers as a seller, but you can create custom offers which is also in the “more” options. Click “More” then you will see “scale your business”, click on that to create your custom offer.

Thank you maria for spending time to answer my question. Actually i don’t know much more about fiverr.i am 0-level seller over here.I need to go through it to enrich knowledge.

• Lena locked this topic

Archived