What is the ranking criteria of fiverr gigs?

syed_alii_shah

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You have less than 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

90753273_frankhello.gif.95b1304acd1f1b5b7053d69fcf68ac93.gif

Fiverr does not work like Google.

So, that means if your Gigs show on Page 4, 26 or 75 it really doesn’t matter.

What you want to do is make sure you use the proper keywords for your Gig and have them in the correct categories so when a Buyer does a search, your Gigs at least show up.

@syed_alii_shah welcome to joining fiverr family

There is no need to repeat, “Welcome to joining Fiverr family” in everyone’s post.

Have you READ the posts you are putting your response in? This guy is asking about ranking his Gig, not asking to be “welcomed”. Another post the person was asking about problems in getting her Gig to work and you posted this same drivel.

If you think being on the forums acting like a Walmart greeter (this is something you may not be familiar with in your part of the world, but they are just people who say HI to everyone who enters the store) is going to get your Gig more impressions, ranked, clicked or sales, you have been misled.

If you want to just keep copy/pasting welcome messages to posters in the forum, you can do that to your heart’s content in the category, “New User Introductions”. Otherwise, it is just nonsense that adds no value nor does it help the person who is asking legitimate questions here.

GG

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You have less than 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

Thanks for the help man really appreciate it Will keep things in my mind

Fiverr does not work like Google.

So, that means if your Gigs show on Page 4, 26 or 75 it really doesn’t matter.

What you want to do is make sure you use the proper keywords for your Gig and have them in the correct categories so when a Buyer does a search, your Gigs at least show up.

thanks I created my account about a year ago took all the tips from those YouTube guys but it did mot helped me at all then I left my account now I want to start again so I created a new gig

just want to know that an old account is like just dead account would this affect my new gig or performance or new gig means a new start !

old offline account doesn’t matters?

Archived