What is the recent strategy for gig ranking is exact keyword?

I did some very accurate things as I informed by reading some blog article. But my all gig’s are not ranking and becoming frustrate to not getting sell from last weak to sill now I started. What can I do, shoe me some specific way to get sell quicker.

There is no exact strategy for ranking gigs, and I’ve tried all sorts of them in 7 years - if there was one, everybody would use it and nobody would rank anymore and it would become a lottery. Fiverr’s ranking algorithms are a mystery to all of us, so instead of spending your time trying to find a specific strategy, maybe you should be focusing on enhancing other parts of your service(s) :wink:

And even so, there is a risk that your service may not be in demand, or maybe there are too many competitors providing the same services as you, so you should be testing & experimenting new gig ideas and categories as well, or make your services more unique or different to stand out from the crowd.

Also, I strongly suggest reading the following threads on how to get your first orders faster:

Guide to Get Your First Order
Working Method to Get Your First Order
Tips to Get First Order Within 3 Days

Hopefully that will put you on the right track and make you stop thinking about or finding a specific strategy - there is no single or exact strategy, and even if there was, Fiverr would make it so nobody can find about it :wink:

It’s not every day that you get a recommendation from a TRS working on Fiverr for 7 years! This article must have done very well!!

#Thanks a lot for the mention. :slight_smile:

:bulb: Hope this helps many more!

You’re very welcome! And thank you for your kind words! :slight_smile:

Since I started on Fiverr I’ve been monitoring the search results for my gig, After a few orders and good reviews I appear on the first page (not at the top) when I search for ‘Sound Effects’

I don’t know if it’s because of the reviews, because I see gigs with no reviews above me. Or if it’s just random, even though I do appear on the first page every time form any browser. Also, the search results could be different for everybody.

However, when i don’t use the search bar and go directly to 'Music & Audio" > “Sound Effects” I also appear on the first page 3-4th row and the users on the 1-2nd row are different from the ones I see when I use the search option.

I don’t think there’s a way to appear at the top at all times, even though the users above me are the same as when I first searched for sound effects or sound design, specially the very first one on the first row.

The algorithms must be a mystery :stuck_out_tongue:

A mystery indeed - but did you know that some top rated sellers have the ability to pay for a top listing ad? I think it’s a bad approach, like others think, too.

Well, in this case this is very sad. Since some users on the “Sound Effects” department are reselling sounds from sound libraries that are “free” if you know where to look.

i am suffering about this issue

Exactly, all those are my opinion too.