What is this $4 order?

psychicbunny

I got a ‘Spend 20$, get 5$ free’ promo offer recently, probably your customer used something similar, you can write to CS and see what they say, I think someone wrote on the forum about such an issue and got the deducted sum back from Fiverr.

I got a ‘Spend 20$, get 5$ free’ promo offer recently, probably your customer used something similar, you can write to CS and see what they say, I think someone wrote on the forum about such an issue and got the deducted sum back from Fiverr.

Yeah super weird, I don’t know why Fiverr gives a discount on $5 it’s stupid

Fiverr recently sent out some coupons. You can either ask your client or contact support to clarify.

Edit to add: If that’s the case you should ask CS for reimbursement. Someone had mentioned it in the forum prior. Good luck.

If this order get processed then you gonna earn $3.20,that would be a record.No one on fiverr have ever earned this amount at single gig, LOL.😂

If this order get proceed then you gonna earn $3.20,that would be a record.No one on fiverr have ever earned this amount at single gig, LOL.

I’m not going to do any gigs below $4, or anything discounted. If I wanted to discount my gigs I would have just lowered my gigs prices. Not fair for Fiverr to not notify us as well.

If this order get processed then you gonna earn $3.20,that would be a record.No one on fiverr have ever earned this amount at single gig, LOL.😂

Hardly.

Thread from December 2014 pops up, if you type 3.20$ into search 😉

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Sellers Only Get $3.20 Now?

Holy Crap people! Fiverr FRIGGING DID IT! Not only did they include an admin fee on buyers, but they are NOW taking more money away from us sellers! We believed they'd do it, and they didn't disappoint.... I had a new order come in, and when I...

Hardly.

Thread from December 2014 pops up, if you type 3.20$ into search 😉

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Sellers Only Get $3.20 Now?

Holy Crap people! Fiverr FRIGGING DID IT! Not only did they include an admin fee on buyers, but they are NOW taking more money away from us sellers! We believed they'd do it, and they didn't disappoint.... I had a new order come in, and when I...

LOL…I didn’t know about this.

Lol, Fiverr really should get his stuff in order.
It’s the same like one customer in a restaurant gives a discount to a customer on another table and telling the restaurant owner that he has to pay for it.

If a discount doesn’t come from me, it doesn’t exist. Coupon my… 🙂

Archived