What is this?

hemanthalaksir

It looks like the warning message you may get from Windows if the site does not have an updated Security Certificate. The thing is, the warning should also allow the user to choose to click through to the site anyways.

Ask your client if this is what they are getting and if they have the option to click OK to visit the site anyways. If they still cannot get it to work (and you may want to ask if they get this when they try to order with anyone here) then your potential client needs to contact Fiverr support.

Juli

It looks like the warning message you may get from Windows if the site does not have an updated Security Certificate. The thing is, the warning should also allow the user to choose to click through to the site anyways.

Ask your client if this is what they are getting and if they have the option to click OK to visit the site anyways. If they still cannot get it to work (and you may want to ask if they get this when they try to order with anyone here) then your potential client needs to contact Fiverr support.

Juli

Got the same message from 3 of my buyer today. And I can’t able to withdraw my revenue too. When I tried to withdraw it saying “Withdrawal failed. Funds restored to your account”. I tried 3 time but same message every time. Already send a message to customer support, but now a days they took days to reply.

Got the same message from 3 of my buyer today. And I can’t able to withdraw my revenue too. When I tried to withdraw it saying “Withdrawal failed. Funds restored to your account”. I tried 3 time but same message every time. Already send a message to customer support, but now a days they took days to reply.

This is possibly relating to the SSL certificate on Fiverr (or even PayPal).

I had a buyer struggle with this also. However, after contacting support, he was able to order (which makes the issue even more strange).

If you can, ask the buyer to send a printscreen

This is possibly relating to the SSL certificate on Fiverr (or even PayPal).

I had a buyer struggle with this also. However, after contacting support, he was able to order (which makes the issue even more strange).

If you can, ask the buyer to send a printscreen

• 3 weeks later...

Archived