What is upgrade SEO at gig editing option?

worthy_pixelia

Here it is, a bar shows seo title where it was same as my gig tilte.

It looks like it wants to know what words you want people to search to find your gigs. It has it filled in for you already so that when people search those words they will find your gig. Nice feature!

I see you also have the option to remove that if you don’t want those words to be how people find you in the search.

It looks like it wants to know what words you want people to search to find your gigs. It has it filled in for you already so that when people search those words they will find your gig. Nice feature!

I see you also have the option to remove that if you don’t want those words to be how people find you in the search.

Okay!! Thank you 🙂

I found a option " upgrade SEO " while editing the gig title. Can someone explain me what is this actually ??

I found an option " upgrade SEO " while editing the gig title. Can someone explain to me what is this actually ??

When you create a gig before, Fiverr just take your gig title to your gig URL, also you don’t change it anymore after, Since URL is a factor of SEO also in Fiverr ranking, So Fiverr launched this “Upgrade SEO”. Here you change your gig URL if you want to upgrade your SEO Url, It does not apply on your showing URL, on browsers searching bar, Only Fiverr use this for your gig ranking without using your previous URL, Hope all of your understand,

From the SEO_Tester team

thankyou madam for your good replay

• 1 month later...

Hi @misscrystal

Thanks for the information I was going to create new topic but before I searched and found your post.

Thanks it’s helpful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• 4 months later...

Archived