Fiverr Forum

What is vector illustration?

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/9358e9ebea

Have You ever asked for a logo and You get a blury jpeg file?

You have a problem to scale it up or down?

You cant use it for printing?

Why you did not get the vector logo?

-You did not know about the vector.

-Designer did not tell You about the vector.

-He told You,but You did not wanted to buy it,cuz that is not included in $5.

Asuming that Your logo was designed by a professional:he needed to tell You about the vector files and diference between vector and raster.

Well,since I am a professional…

Vector images are made up of basic geometric shapes such as lines and curves. The relationship of the shapes is expressed as a mathematical equation which allows the image to scale up or down in size without losing quality.

Logo designs and print work such as brochures and posters should be designed as vector images using vector drawing software like Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw or Inkscape.

Raster images are made up of a set grid of dots called pixels where each pixel is assigned a color value. Unlike a vector image, raster images are resolution dependent.

When you change the size of a raster image, you shrink or stretch the pixels themselves which can result in a significant loss of clarity and very blurry image.

Raster editors such as Photoshop or GIMP are great for photographs as well as for adding effects, shadows and textures to designs.

So,as mentioned above:VECTOR IS PURE GOLD!

If You dont have vector files of Your logo send me a message and I can answer your questions or we can agree for the price…

Regards and hope to see You in my Notifications

I haven’t viewed your gig but the preview here has lots of errors and that can push buyers off. Start by making sure your gig descriptions and titles are error free.