What is worse: a cancellation or a bad review?

When you’re just starting out, a bad review is worse than a cancellation in my opinion.

Bad reviews visibly affect you by decreasing your stars - if it is literally your first review, you’ll end up with whatever rating they give you, for example a 1 star rating.

Once you’re close to other requirements for level promotion (e.g. earnings) I’d say they’re both equally bad.

When you’re just starting out, a bad review is worse than a cancellation in my opinion.

Bad reviews visibly affect you by decreasing your stars - if it is literally your first review, you’ll end up with whatever rating they give you, for example a 1 star rating.

Once you’re close to other requirements for level promotion (e.g. earnings) I’d say they’re both equally bad.

Thanks, I already have 4 reviews actually. And they’re all 5 stars. I think getting a 1 star review right now wouldn’t be very good for me… I’m probably just gonna accept the cancellation…

Thanks, I already have 4 reviews actually. And they’re all 5 stars. I think getting a 1 star review right now wouldn’t be very good for me… I’m probably just gonna accept the cancellation…

Yeah, in that situation I would just accept the cancellation as well. It isn’t an ideal scenario but at least your star rating won’t be affected.

Archived