Post has been deleted

imranext

…And you’re complaining already?! You just joined in January 2017 with a few orders underneath your belt. My goodness (15) days is NOT a long time. 😯
Getting orders will not happen overnight… Just like we can’t rub a lamp and poof a genie appears.

Be Patient.

genie.gif.6a8ce141212b1052d9cba6e55a8a2c1c.gif

Happy Fiverring!

…And you’re complaining already?! You just joined in January 2017 with a few orders underneath your belt. My goodness (15) days is NOT a long time. 😯

Getting orders will not happen overnight… Just like we can’t rub a lamp and poof a genie appears.

Be Patient.

edc0f4eb161a18e05eb3d9ed9b92b853fbc915dd.gif

Happy Fiverring!

Appericate the way you answer it 😋

If you want to increase your sales and get more orders, so you have to do optimize your Gig.
Firstly check your gig status, how many impressions, click, views get in 7 days. if your gig impression is very low then replace your gig title. and use this “business logo design” this term have very high search volumes at fiverr. and your Gig should have unique gig Content. after this optimization you will get a good result.

Your post has been deleted.

Fiverr is my only income source, with fiverr i made my living

Let’s do some maths

You have 9 reviews. As your account is new and unproven and as the premium package offer doesn’t make sense for the price, I don’t believe anyone would purchase the $70 option.

Assuming 75% of customers leave a review, lets give you the benefit of doubt and say you’ve had 12 orders. Once again, giving you the benefit of doubt, lets say maybe 1 of those has been $25.

11 x $5 = $55

1 x $25 = $25

$25 + $55 = $80

You’ve been active since January 2017. That’s now 4 months give or take.

$80 total / 4 months = $20 per month

Are you suggesting you’ve been living on $20 a month and you’re totally dependent on the income of POTENTIALLY 12 orders, if not just the 9 we can see? I also personally believe all your orders would be the $5 package as your packages don’t justify the increase in price at all, so going on that basis of 9 orders and $5 a pop, you’d be on around $11 per month and $45 total, but I’m giving you the statistical benefit of doubt and that’s not even counting the money Fiverr takes off your revenue.

Don’t blame Fiverr if you don’t gain the kind of sales volume that you want. It is not Fiverr’s responsibility to provide you sales, nor is it their responsibility to make you successful. YOU are the only person responsible for your own success.

If you really do intend to make Fiverr your only source of income, then you have to work 3000% harder. Work… work… work. That is what your gigs are, after all – your business, your job, your current career. Sales and success are not going to fall into your lap. Be proactive. Promote your gigs. Make them as professional as possible.

YOU are the only person responsible for your own success.

Archived