Fiverr Forum

What is your 2013 Fiverr News Years Resolution?

What is your resolution on Fiverr? For example, do you want to sell 2,000 gigs? Is your resolution to become a top level seller?

My two Fiverr New Years resolutions: To become a top level seller and make Fiverr full time.

Bruce

Wow, nobody has a new year’s resolution for Fiverr?

I have. To becone top rated seller and to earn that much so

I

1. Can pay my semester fee
  2. iPhone 5 (Have 4s that I bought from the money earned from fiverr)
  3. A new bike (or car if I could earn so much)
  4. To get featured on fiverr

And I can make sure I can do it. If my single gig can make 750$+ revenue then multiple gigs (which I am gonna start after my exams in 2013) will lead me to 7500$+

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: What are your domains?

Reply to @sheikhsabayyal:

Well, I was referring strictly to Fiverr.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I know oldbittygrandma.com? LOL

NY Fiverr Resolution : Top Rated Seller

NY Other Resolution : More time for fun and personal things (I work way too much)

My Fiverr Resolution : To keep satisfying customers

My other resolution : To not make a resolution because I always fail to complete it

Reply to @lparziale: You own a busy marketing firm. Work hard. Work fun.

Reply to @princemaxx: You already made the first one!

Reply to @hotwebideas: I am always contradicting myself, that’s how I roll (laugh)

Reply to @hotwebideas: Yeah! I just meant to say that I will add more gigs and earn more so I can above mentioned things :smiley:

Reply to @sheikhsabayyal: Nice goals.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Nice. Don’t ask me how many I have, but I will put it this way: I really wish GoDaddy was a Fiverr seller! LOL

oldbittygrandma said: Reply to @hotwebideas: Then you should have an answer to my question I posted yesterday on this thread... http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/20115#Comment_20115

Ok, going over there right now and will respond.

@oldbittygrandma: If you watch my Wordpress menu tutorial, you will see what I mean about being a programmer for 20 years http://hotwebideas.hubpages.com/hub/Creating-Wordpress-Menus-The-Correct-Way-With-Any-Wordpress-Theme

LOL

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Wow! That’s a list! You mentioned QBasic. That brings back memories. LOL

Reply to @hotwebideas: Yes very true but I also have folks that do a lot of that work. So I need to delegate more!! LOL

QBasic??? Wow, I feel younger now!! LOL

I program in 12 languages… I feel now undereducated! :((

Become level 2! :smiley: