Fiverr Forum

What is your average monthly income from Fiverr?

what is your average monthly income from Fiverr??

Hey! I’m not from income tax department. Just asking for motivation…

Please feel free to Share

Thanks in advance

Sumit Ojha

I started at the end of nov and got to 32 dollars quickly but my orders have droped off in the last week so don’t know! trying to get to my 10 orders so I can leval up

I would not post anything like this on here. Its an open invitation to get targeted by someone wanting to compromise your account

I started at the end of nov and got to 32 dollars quickly but my orders have droped off in the last week so don’t know! trying to get to my 10 orders so I can leval up

I would not post anything like this on here. Its an open invitation to get targeted by someone wanting to compromise your account

Oh… no one reply :frowning:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma:

If it’s unsafe then How to delete the discussion

If you are looking for motivation then what I suggest is write down what your goals are here on Fiverr, are you saving for soimething specific or is this your monthly income. Set the goalsfor yourself, put them in writing and then market your gigs, stay active and make fiverr work for you. You will achieve what YOU need to achieve based on your own goals and not someone elses. Good luck