What is your average selling price?

adeelqures

Question

My average selling price is 17$

Great!

I personally enjoy that price or higher because it means I can still do a lot of sales to get my ratings up where necessary (and I typically get more orders after I complete some), but it’s not such a low price that I need to make many, many sales to make decent money here. $17 is a pretty good balance for me.

Am I the only one with $5 average ? 😃

But I think that is counted for all the sales in history. Because, I didn’t bother with extras 3 years, sold over 2000 $5 gigs. Counted now that in October I have avg price of $6.1 so I suppose in 2 years with this tempo it will move from $5 to $6, lol 😃

How’s your selling price now? 🤑

My average selling price is $445 and I have started working on Fiverr for only last 2 months. I don’t know if it is good, very good or not so good.

Edit: @jonbaas thanks for the comment. Your disbelief about my average selling price is completely justified with your argument. It makes perfect sense. I have done only 4 orders, first one being only $25. But fortunately, I did the other 3 orders as $550, $670 and $750 respectively. I am a virtual reality developer and these apps generally cost a lot. I was frustrated when I started, because you know its really hard to get your first client. I compromised and created a very difficult project for $25 only, but you know what, I used this same project to create next two project for a much bigger price. My first one’s efforts were well paid later.

I have nothing to gain from lies here, haha. I am completely honest with you. People hapily pay me after some negotiation and seeing my work.

My average selling price is $445 and I have started working on Fiverr for only last 2 months. I don’t know if it is good, very good or not so good.

Edit: @jonbaas thanks for the comment. Your disbelief about my average selling price is completely justified with your argument. It makes perfect sense. I have done only 4 orders, first one being only $25. But fortunately, I did the other 3 orders as $550, $670 and $750 respectively. I am a virtual reality developer and these apps generally cost a lot. I was frustrated when I started, because you know its really hard to get your first client. I compromised and created a very difficult project for $25 only, but you know what, I used this same project to create next two project for a much bigger price. My first one’s efforts were well paid later.

I have nothing to gain from lies here, haha. I am completely honest with you. People hapily pay me after some negotiation and seeing my work.

My average selling price is $445 and I have started working on Fiverr for only last 2 months.

To be completely honest, I don’t believe you.

You only have four reviews on your account, and they are all from one gig that offers only one package priced at $100. On top of that, that same gig only offers +$30 in order extras. I just don’t see any plausible way in which your alleged average sale price is $445.

Guest waqasarbii

Great!

I personally enjoy that price or higher because it means I can still do a lot of sales to get my ratings up where necessary (and I typically get more orders after I complete some), but it’s not such a low price that I need to make many, many sales to make decent money here. $17 is a pretty good balance for me.

Now 5$ my average selling price.

Archived