Fiverr Forum

What is your dream?

What is the your dream which is sort of funny :slight_smile:

Starting from me is - To eat chicken wings in Buffalo ciy

To become a Top Rated Seller! :smiley:

@magisowrk Something uncommon. That is everybody dream. :slight_smile:

My Dream is to Visit the Moon.

Unfortunately, I dont have a dream really :confused:

The closest thing I have is “I wanna have kids that love me, and I love them! <3”

@anarchofighter What will you do there ???

My dream is big and close to impossible.

I dream of a world where there is no poverty and disease.

@princemaxx i asked funny or crazy dream :slight_smile: These type of dreams who don’t see, where they want peaceful world, disease and poverty free, being rich. But the thing is no one want to take the initiative.

dhanraj1994 said: i asked funny or crazy dream :) These type of dreams who don't see, where they want peaceful world, disease and poverty free, being rich. But the thing is no one want to take the initiative.

Not true on my part, I try my best to donate as much as possible, in terms of money, clothes etc.

@princemaxx I respect that. Keep doing it. I do too It feels good. Isn’t it

I use to want to be a professional wrestler lol

To become a Top Rated Seller! :smiley:

@magisowrk Something uncommon. That is everybody dream. :slight_smile:

My Dream is to Visit the Moon.

Unfortunately, I dont have a dream really :confused:

The closest thing I have is “I wanna have kids that love me, and I love them! <3”

@anarchofighter What will you do there ???

My dream is big and close to impossible.

I dream of a world where there is no poverty and disease.

@princemaxx i asked funny or crazy dream :slight_smile: These type of dreams who don’t see, where they want peaceful world, disease and poverty free, being rich. But the thing is no one want to take the initiative.

dhanraj1994 said: i asked funny or crazy dream :) These type of dreams who don't see, where they want peaceful world, disease and poverty free, being rich. But the thing is no one want to take the initiative.

Not true on my part, I try my best to donate as much as possible, in terms of money, clothes etc.

@princemaxx I respect that. Keep doing it. I do too It feels good. Isn’t it