What is Your Favorite Five Star Review Comment

silberma1976

I have gotten a 5-star review once and all they put was (…)

That’s right. It was
5 -star review
“. . . . .”

I thought it was nice of them to leave a review in the first place, so I won’t complain. 😁

Edit: But this was not my favorite review, not at all. 😉

I have gotten a 5-star review once and all they put was (…)

That’s right. It was

5 -star review

“. . . . .”

I thought it was nice of them to leave a review in the first place, so I won’t complain. 😁

Edit: But this was not my favorite review, not at all. 😉

“. . . . .”

Wao What a nice review 😃

One review made me giggle, as it consisted of random letters, like “asdfqwerty”. 😂 Gotta appreciate buyers who want to show support with great ratings, even if they don’t have the time to type in an actual review. ♥️

But my favourites are always those when people really take a moment to leave a longer review!

I just grabbed these particular screenshots since the buyer’s names are not showing:

663898184_TESTIMONIALLOVESPELL2.thumb.PNG.5943214d8960d11508b1d3fb753a84bd.PNG

TESTIMONIALBIGMONEY3.thumb.PNG.e1b35580dfaaea01b685b58189814893.PNG

This is my favorite review in the past week:

Returning because of positive results n nothing negative in the past. No over-promising; you can trust her with your questions.

It’s nice to have a client acknowledge this.

As for your question’s answer, I got this review mostly and like it “Great job! Thank you.”

Last week, I got a mysterious review.
The comment was “The work was delivered with great quality”, but left 3.7!!
In fact, the buyer has sent me a message “Thanks for the service”. Still, I don’t know about the rating. I asked him/her to tell me what’s the problem. But no response even showing online for a long time. At last message, I told that only for the mental satisfaction you can share with me about the cause of this rating. But no reply.
It was painful for me.

Mine would be the one with the $100 tip. Lol. I’d rather that than an elaborate review. (just kidding. Great review makes my day)

These are some of my favorites. I couldn’t choose.

“I came to Shashane in a bit of a panic: a previous seller wasted about three weeks of my time…and didn’t deliver. With three weeks behind and a deadline rapidly approaching, I found Shashane to be accommodating, understanding, and professional. We made the best use of the little time we had, and created something I’m proud to put my name on.”

“Simply amazing! She is great at communication, detail oriented, open to changes and has a very pleasant personality!! Truly a great person to work with.”

“Shashane is creative, straightforward, and has gone the extra mile with each project we’ve done together. I’m so delighted with her imagination!!!”

“Excellent, excellent, excellent! A gifted writer who understands human experience and can dramatize it into a rich and complex plot.”

“This seller was amazing. The plot you created for the remaining of the book was out of this world. Definitely will be working with her in the future”

Okay, I’ll stop now. My reviews have all been like these except one recent one.

Archived