Fiverr Forum

What is your favorite time of the holiday

My favorite time of this holiday is the vacation and the family :). Also the christmas dinner :wink:

What is yours

Reply to @caiterz: :frowning: that sucks

When they are over and needing something quickly at the store is not an hour long trip or wait in line or fight in the parking lot. :slight_smile: Other then that…vacation! I usually save most of mine for end of the year!

Reply to @onecreativegeek: yea thats one thing i do hate about Christmas

My favorite time is when all things needed to be done are done :slight_smile:

Reply to @shawnecannon: Its the worst. I am not a fan of shopping…but from Thanksgiving to Christmas going to any store for anything is a LONG trip. The longer hours are nicer (I am a late night person)…but still.

Being together with family, since they dont talk to me any other time of the year :confused:

Baking (read eating while you bake) cookies…

I’m a Scrooge, a Grinch, a Humbug…

So for me, my favourite time of the holiday is when it’s OVER :slight_smile:

(Hmm, I wanted to add an emoticon, but it’s not working for me, shrugs)

Hey when it’s over is good too, cuz there’s AFTER CHRISTMAS SALES! :slight_smile:

Reply to @anarchofighter: :o well that sucks now doesnt it lol

Reply to @caiterz: That is true :slight_smile: but i always miss out on it cause the good stuff is gone early in the mornings

Sleeping and also playing games!

Reply to @princemaxx: Love doing that especially if i get a new game :wink:

Reply to @caiterz: :frowning: that sucks

When they are over and needing something quickly at the store is not an hour long trip or wait in line or fight in the parking lot. :slight_smile: Other then that…vacation! I usually save most of mine for end of the year!

Reply to @onecreativegeek: yea thats one thing i do hate about Christmas

My favorite time is when all things needed to be done are done :slight_smile:

Reply to @shawnecannon: Its the worst. I am not a fan of shopping…but from Thanksgiving to Christmas going to any store for anything is a LONG trip. The longer hours are nicer (I am a late night person)…but still.

Being together with family, since they dont talk to me any other time of the year :confused: