What is your fiverr page that is ALWAYS open?

wordandrecord

If I have Fiverr up in one of my tabs, I usually have one tab on the Dashboard since it reminds me of deadlines and tells me how many new messages I have. One other tab is usually open to either the newest posts or the latest comments on the forum. When i’m sick of Fiverr, I usually close both of those tabs and then I’m typically on Goodreads, Amazon, my favorite writers forum or a video gaming forum. 🙂

What tabs do you usually have up besides Fiverr? (Please don’t answer this if it’s not family friendly! LOL)

If I have Fiverr up in one of my tabs, I usually have one tab on the Dashboard since it reminds me of deadlines and tells me how many new messages I have. One other tab is usually open to either the newest posts or the latest comments on the forum. When i’m sick of Fiverr, I usually close both of those tabs and then I’m typically on Goodreads, Amazon, my favorite writers forum or a video gaming forum. 🙂

What tabs do you usually have up besides Fiverr? (Please don’t answer this if it’s not family friendly! LOL)

Dashboard FTW!

I usually have Youtube open, as well as a few other sites that relate to what I do 🙂

Tell me your favourite writers forum, pleeeeaase 🙂

The tabs I always have open are a rat forum(varies), archiveofourown.org, wwoof nz, Twitter, and a bunch of boring Excel forums.

Tell me your favourite writers forum, pleeeeaase 🙂

The tabs I always have open are a rat forum(varies), archiveofourown.org, wwoof nz, Twitter, and a bunch of boring Excel forums.

@capitalquality My favorite writers forum varies depending on activity. Since November '16 I’ve liked the forums on the Nanowrimo site. Last year they got quiet by January, but this year I watched them for Nanocamp in July and again for writer’s month in November. They’ve stayed somewhat active and useful, plus the people are really cool.

I’m always on the hunt for good forums to discuss both fiction and non-fiction and both reading and writing. I’m in the post-apocalyptic readers discussion on Goodreads and it’s active, plus the discussions range from good books to how to make gourmet food out of MRE’s. If you know of any good reading/writing discussions, pass along! You know, a good plotline could come out of an Excel enthusiast who ends up surviving an apocalyic event along with her pet rats.

Tell me more !

Why do you watch the sellers ?

I go through other seller accounts in similar and different categories to my own fairly randomly. If I spot people who are adding new gigs, changing their gigs, making different offerings, adjusting prices, doing offers etc. I keep an eye on them. They’re usually people who know what they’re doing, how to market, how to maintain impetus, how to keep customers interested.

@capitalquality My favorite writers forum varies depending on activity. Since November '16 I’ve liked the forums on the Nanowrimo site. Last year they got quiet by January, but this year I watched them for Nanocamp in July and again for writer’s month in November. They’ve stayed somewhat active and useful, plus the people are really cool.

I’m always on the hunt for good forums to discuss both fiction and non-fiction and both reading and writing. I’m in the post-apocalyptic readers discussion on Goodreads and it’s active, plus the discussions range from good books to how to make gourmet food out of MRE’s. If you know of any good reading/writing discussions, pass along! You know, a good plotline could come out of an Excel enthusiast who ends up surviving an apocalyic event along with her pet rats.

I keep meaning to sign up for Nanowrimo in November, but chickening out. I write short stories that have absolutely nothing to do with Excel (and usually nothing to do with rats either). My writer discussions are quite insular but if I find anything, and I’m always looking, I’ll let you know.

Dashboard, email, reddit, newspaper (shamefully the DM, but I love the comments and getting unreasonably annoyed with the dire quality of reporting and standards of writing, so it’s entertainment disguised as news). Sometimes Spotify for some aural interest. I try not to leave the forum on as otherwise it will suck me in and if I’m very unlucky I’ll get stuck in a pointless argument for hours 🙂

Dashboard, email, reddit, newspaper (shamefully the DM, but I love the comments and getting unreasonably annoyed with the dire quality of reporting and standards of writing, so it’s entertainment disguised as news). Sometimes Spotify for some aural interest. I try not to leave the forum on as otherwise it will suck me in and if I’m very unlucky I’ll get stuck in a pointless argument for hours 🙂

Haha, I feel you…

Classic emmaki! 😉

As a newcomer, my standby page is the Buyer Request section (I guess it’s pretty clear why that is 😄). I also love to keep my order pages open - for those whose timer is getting closer to expiration, or those I’m working on - to keep me aware of what I have to do and how much time I’ve got for it. Beyond that, my local country forum (nairaland.com ☺️) and possibly facebook.

I keep meaning to sign up for Nanowrimo in November, but chickening out. I write short stories that have absolutely nothing to do with Excel (and usually nothing to do with rats either). My writer discussions are quite insular but if I find anything, and I’m always looking, I’ll let you know.

@capitalquality You should definitely do Nano and stop chickening out! I’ve done it nearly every year (and this year twice since I did July too) since 2006. I have only actually completed the word count twice. it’s been worth it every time! If you really want to get some motivation, read the original book “No Plot, No Problem” which is how I got started. It makes you want to try it.

@capitalquality You should definitely do Nano and stop chickening out! I’ve done it nearly every year (and this year twice since I did July too) since 2006. I have only actually completed the word count twice. it’s been worth it every time! If you really want to get some motivation, read the original book “No Plot, No Problem” which is how I got started. It makes you want to try it.

I have made a note of the book. Maybe I’ll see you in November 🙂

Or not, because I’ll be too busy writing.

Archived