What is your gig situation?

social_expro

Don’t know. Don’t care. I don’t bother with ranking as it’s a stressful opportunity cost that I choose not to pay.

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services. What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…
As many of you know I’m a regular in this forum and I’d say one of the most common topics I see here is that buyers do unfair things and then the sellers’s ratings go down, jeopardizing, or even being solely responsible for, the seller level being demoted. Many, many, many months ago I stopped caring about Levels for this reason. I refuse to become anxious or run my business around unfair things that are out of my control. I know this sounds silly, because logic suggests that buyers are more …

Don’t know. Don’t care. I don’t bother with ranking as it’s a stressful opportunity cost that I choose not to pay.

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services. What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…
As many of you know I’m a regular in this forum and I’d say one of the most common topics I see here is that buyers do unfair things and then the sellers’s ratings go down, jeopardizing, or even being solely responsible for, the seller level being demoted. Many, many, many months ago I stopped caring about Levels for this reason. I refuse to become anxious or run my business around unfair things that are out of my control. I know this sounds silly, because logic suggests that buyers are more …

Absolutely right, you first before doing any work not just freelancing, is to BELIEVE in you and your skills that’s it ! Then work getting better and better, interact, seek for opportunities and so on and if you really are into numbers, watch the number of clics not impressions be smart and sharp !

Me too! Why check? It is what it is. If I have orders, Yipee! If I do not, I get things done at home or improve my gigs. I think both are time better spent.

Archived