What is your goal of work on fiverr

salimboy

Hello everybody…

everyone here has some goals from selling gigs.

my own initial goal for example is to get enough money to create my own blog and publish my poems and share them with people.

i’ve some long-term goals too, one of these goals is to provide a sufficient amount to publish my first book, and this is my dream for many years…

so what about you guys, what are your goals ?

Good question. My main goal is to gain a lot of experience and a portfolio doing work I love, writing and editing. Also, I did some career training last year and took a personal development trip this past summer that has put me into some debt. So my other big goal with fiverr is to make enough money to pay it off soon!

Hey,

My goal on fiverr is to work with individuals and small start up companies and help them grow and reach potential customers. I am a marketing and business development consultant and I also provide startup companies with business documents so they can start working on their business and reach success.

I actually got into Fiverr with no real goal in mind! I already run a busy studio in Hangzhou, China… but of course I’m always looking for ways to expand my market coverage 😃 and this has turned out to be a great way to offer customers a quick and basic service for prices that are much easier to handle than my typical in-studio fees. So far, so good! I’m excited about what 2015 will bring!

• 3 years later...

I won’t lie, one of the reasons I’ve started freelancing now is because I have a monetary goal. I want to earn £600 from freelancing by June, which gives me just over two months. I use a few different websites so fingers crossed, but I won’t be mad if I don’t reach this goal. At least I’ll know I’ve tried.

Another goal is to build my portfolio and form working business relationships with people interested in my services. Hopefully, then, they’ll put their trust in hiring me to work on bigger projects and thus, further my business.

Of course I’m aware starting off on this website isn’t easy, and I’m not expecting anything fast. But there’s nothing wrong with being aspirational, right?

My main goal here is to create a great client base that is really enjoying my deliveries. I really love writing and I don’t do it for money, rather I do it for passion.
Since I joined this platform some years back, I have learnt many things. I think we learn best with our own experiences. The following is a list of my goals here.

1. Having a great client base.
  2. Saving $$$ for my startup business
  3. To gain level one and then level two badges. (I am a new seller for now
    I am working hard to achieve these goals. All the best to you too.

My goals:

1. Build an awesome client base
  2. Make enough money to settle off a debt (Over a year now)
  3. Go to college for an associate degree or a master’s degree in graphics design (hopefully next year if I made enough to cover college fees as an international student in the US). I don’t know how this will happen though.
  4. Become a successful freelancer

Archived