What is your opinion about fiverr tips?

responsive_guru

I don’t know, I’ve never been bothered by the 20% commission that Fiverr takes. If we don’t want to give that commission, we can just go solo, build a website and market ourselves. That’s a lot of work and money and Fiverr does all of that for us. So, personally, I’m okay with it; tips and all.

Guest offlinehelpers

What is your opinion when Fiverr deduct percentage from your tips? I know well why fiverr do that, because some seller will receive their amount as a tips.

why we have to suffer for few dishonest seller?

If they didn’t take the 20% off tips, there would be more than a few dishonest sellers around! 😉

I think its pretty fair as they have provided opportunity to us and bring customers so if we are awarded with amount of tip they deserve some percent of appreciation as well 🙂 btw what happened bro ?

Obviously Fiverr give us many opportunity, for that they deduct 20% commission from our order. I have no complain about it. I respect their rules. Nothing happened zazi_developer When we see Fiverr deduct 20% from our tips, it’s not looking good at all. Because it is our hard work result.

Guest offlinehelpers

Obviously Fiverr give us many opportunity, for that they deduct 20% commission from our order. I have no complain about it. I respect their rules. Nothing happened zazi_developer When we see Fiverr deduct 20% from our tips, it’s not looking good at all. Because it is our hard work result.

Easy solution - refuse all tips! Then Fiverr won’t take 20% off. 😉

I have no complain about it. I respect their rules.

As far as tips go that also is their rules!

You are right bro but if fiverr don’t deduct any amount from tips that feature can be miss-use… So to avoid that they are cutting their % so everything goes fair.

There have been plenty of threads with this exact argument. I suppose it is truly an argument for the ages.

Also: the majority of people being punished for the actions of few dishonest individuals is a pretty fundamental principle not just on Fiverr, but throughout daily life. Does that mean just giving up on enforcement and opening the floodgates would necessarily make things better? Probably not.

There have been plenty of threads with this exact argument. I suppose it is truly an argument for the ages.

Also: the majority of people being punished for the actions of few dishonest individuals is a pretty fundamental principle not just on Fiverr, but throughout daily life. Does that mean just giving up on enforcement and opening the floodgates would necessarily make things better? Probably not.

Thank you every one for sharing your opinion. Now i’m understood, it is really fair.

We even pay tax to our governments but they are not giving us jobs, Fiverr gives us opportunity then how could we think that they are not part of our earnings, they ruled it like they will take 1$ after every 5$ then tip or no tip its the same you have to give 1 after 5, And dear fiverr is telling/forcing/insisting (you can name it anything) a buyer to give you a tip, you didn’t ask for it.
BTW your point was Good 😉

We even pay tax to our governments but they are not giving us jobs, Fiverr gives us opportunity then how could we think that they are not part of our earnings, they ruled it like they will take 1$ after every 5$ then tip or no tip its the same you have to give 1 after 5, And dear fiverr is telling/forcing/insisting (you can name it anything) a buyer to give you a tip, you didn’t ask for it.

BTW your point was Good 😉

Yes it is really true. For Fiverr marketplace now i can survive with my situation.

Archived