What is your Personal Fiverr Goal?

Hey guys, Leah here. I have been on Fiverr for under a month, but have had so much fun getting to know some of you and helping out buyers. I just wanted to know what your personal goals are? Is it to many an extra $500 a month? Or to turn a hobby into a potential new career? Is anyone hoping to make Fiverr their full time job? To be honest, I joined while I was between jobs, and I was taking surveys online to make a little extra cash. I saw a youtube post about Fiverrr and I thought I would give it a go, but I did not have any goals, I was hoping I just might make $20. I’ve reached over 50 gigs in my first two weeks, and I am so blown away. So I want to start making goals for myself but I would love to know what my peer’s goals are. I’d also love to encourage and support each other throughout our Fiverr journey. Thanks so much you guys!!!

Hello Leah, well I joined Fiverr nearly 3 months ago without any goal. Like you I thought I’d make a little money doing what I love. But now I have a goal, I’m not expecting to make much money on Fiverr but every buck is worthy as now I and my bf are planning our future together we start saving money and I think even only $50, $100, or $150 a month will help while trying to earn money from other sources as well. Sorry, TMI. :slight_smile:

Reply to @tylady: That’s awesome, $150 a month would be a great goal. BTW, I wish you and your BF a great life together!!!

Reply to @luvlealealuv: Thank you Leah. :slight_smile:

I achieved $200/month (*)

for me 1 order per day is my goal though it is not achieved yet since I was busy with my final year research work hope it is good at the beginning. 120$ per month.