What Is Your Review Rate?

paulmaplesden

I’m curious as to the percentage of buyers who leave you reviews, and wondered if you’d be kind enough to post here. You can work out your "Review Rate: as follows:

1. Go to your “order page” and see how many orders have been “completed.”
  2. Go to your personal profile page on Fiverr and see how many reviews you have.

Divide the figure in (2) by the figure in (1) and multiple by 100 to come up with your overall review rate percentage.

For example, I have completed 119 orders and have 86 reviews. 86 divided by 119 times 100 is a 72% review rate.

What’s yours? And if it’s high, how did you manage to improve it?

You have it in analytics, Rated Orders.

Usually, it is around 70%-80%. Mine are around 80% now, but it is something that I really don’t care.

Well, I learned something new today, and now I feel silly. Move along, everyone…

Well, I learned something new today, and now I feel silly. Move along, everyone…

75811_1.png paulmaplesden:

Well, it’s a bit hidden, no worries 🙂

Mine is at 66% for 1300 orders but if you take out 2 regulars (for 2 years) who don’t leave reviews, it is 72%.
Tried many different ways to get it improved but none made a significant difference so I don’t bother trying any more, other than quality of work and service - I dont ask.

I’m at 63% from a bit over 3100 orders, I stopped asking people to leave reviews maybe 2 1/2 years ago… It has gone down since buyers don’t have to leave a review now, I’ve noticed more buyers completing their jobs, but not reviewing.

I am the only here which has lowest review rate i have 48% Only … Any idea how to improve … I have 4.9 still

You’re doing amazingly well, one of your gigs has

15 Orders in Queue

Your overall rating is an impressive 4.9. Most of your gigs are at 5.0. Now you may be wondering, “what would my rating be if 100% of my clients rated me.” Don’t even worry about that question, most people don’t rate, happy people rarely rate unless they’re really happy or have the time.

I don’t even know if you can ask buyers to rate you. In 2016, I used to write this in my delivery message:

“If you like my work, please give me a 5-star review.

If you really like my work, tips are always welcome.”

I don’t do that anymore. I think it’s asking for trouble. Like waking up a sleeping dog that ends up biting you or stirring up the hornet’s nest.

I’m curious as to the percentage of buyers who leave you reviews, and wondered if you’d be kind enough to post here. You can work out your "Review Rate: as follows:

1. Go to your “order page” and see how many orders have been “completed.”
  2. Go to your personal profile page on Fiverr and see how many reviews you have.

Divide the figure in (2) by the figure in (1) and multiple by 100 to come up with your overall review rate percentage.

For example, I have completed 119 orders and have 86 reviews. 86 divided by 119 times 100 is a 72% review rate.

What’s yours? And if it’s high, how did you manage to improve it?

how did you manage to improve it?

I have an excel file with lots of information. Among them: orders id, country of the buyer, left a review or not.

I have a pilot table who shows me the review rate by country. Very interesting! Some countries are above 80%, some are under 40%.

The funny thing is that I worked during 5 years for a very big company and their stats were exactly the same as what I have for my activity.

So, to improve it, I have to pray to have more buyers from some countries and avoid buyers from other countries.

I have an excel file with lots of information. Among them: orders id, country of the buyer, left a review or not.

I have a pilot table who shows me the review rate by country. Very interesting! Some countries are above 80%, some are under 40%.

The funny thing is that I worked during 5 years for a very big company and their stats were exactly the same as what I have for my activity.

So, to improve it, I have to pray to have more buyers from some countries and avoid buyers from other countries.

94299_1.png carineb:

Nice! Stats are the heart of a good business plan. I just overlook the orders rated percentage as it has no real impact here, even if you could choose the buyers. But yes, keeping track of your numbers is a key to success.

Some countries are above 80%, some are under 40%.

I suspect privacy is a concern for some. Some people have Fiverr accounts with their real names, and they’re trying to minimize their online footprint.

Archived