Fiverr Community Forum

What is your WORLD DOMINATION%?

Just out of curiosity, I want to know what is your world domination percent. Submit it and lets see who is dominating the world… Screen shot it.

Happy?

9 Likes

4 Likes

What is difference between dark, medium and light blue?

It’s buyers sales volume.

light = 1 sale
medium = > 1 & < 100
dark = > 100

4 Likes

Buyer’s map disappeared last month!!

** SIGH **

I was having fun filling my map with sellers from around the world; suddenly, with no warning - POOF - it disappeared.

I was :disappointed_relieved:; then I was :frowning: and then later, I was :anguished:. Now I am :sob:

6 Likes

Just 10%

2 Likes

Who needs a Castilian Spanish voice over anyway? :new_moon_with_face:

PS. Actually posted this reply in a completely different thread. Oh god!

1 Like

11%
Highest sell >> USA
2nd Highest >> United Kingdom.

2 Likes

62%.

5 Likes

Can you do other Spanish accents? Hispanic advertising agencies need people who do neutral Spanish. Like when you watch The Simpsons in Spanish.

@djgodknows
Truly? Or did you use up all your blue markers? :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll preface by telling you that my cat is better at math than I am.
I don’t get how this is 8%.

1 Like

It’s counted as per number of countries, and not the surface area of the countries. Otherwise, anyone who gets one sale from Russia will have an immediate 40% world domination because that country spans the width of 2 continents!

Dark blue means the corpse had been submerged in the lake for a week before it started floating again…

Medium blue means, it was buried just a couple of days ago and…

Light blue means there is a good chance it might wake up anytime…

In all three cases, if it’s floating, it means you haven’t done a good job of hiding the body.

Wait…

2 Likes

Ok yes. Now I see. Thanks :slight_smile:

You were better off not mentioning the fact that you have a cat. Now you have put the cat’s life in danger.

1 Like

It does look like more than 8% but it’s probably the number of countries as a percentage of all the countries in the world that they show rather than total area of the countries.

1 Like

@djgodknows

3 Likes

Mine also. most are from US