What it's correct in English native language

valermas

What it’s more correct in English native language:

the 5 best photos worthy of decorating in the frame of the walls of your house, or

the 5 best photos worthy framed to decor the walls of your house

the 5 best photos worthy of decorating in the frame of the walls of your house, or

I’m not too sure what you are trying to say. Neither one is correct.

Five beautiful photos which can be hung on your walls.

That would be correct, if you are saying what I think you are.

What it’s more correct in English native language:

Like @misscrystal said I am not sure what you are trying to say because this is not a complete sentence. However, working with just the words, you have used this would be proper English:

the five best photos worthy of framing to decorate the walls of your house

If you want this as part of a gig where you are selling photos then:

I will create attractive photos worthy of framing to decorate the walls of your home.

All of this sounds like gibberish. You need to clarify the context.

‘5 Photos Worthy of Framing & Displaying in Your Home’ would be a reasonable title.

‘These are some of the 5 best photos we have for framing,’ might be an okay sales orientated conversation.

Everything else just sounds like an interior designer mid-way through some kind of nervous breakdown.

All of this sounds like gibberish. You need to clarify the context.

‘5 Photos Worthy of Framing & Displaying in Your Home’ would be a reasonable title.

‘These are some of the 5 best photos we have for framing,’ might be an okay sales orientated conversation.

Everything else just sounds like an interior designer mid-way through some kind of nervous breakdown.

sounds like an interior designer mid-way through some kind of nervous breakdown.

That happens frequently in that profession.

Archived