What I've Learned After 6 Months On Fiverr!

A cool hack that I just learned was that updating your gig helps get more eyes on your gig and pushes you higher in the rankings. I don’t encourage updating your gig frivolously, but rather taking a look at these things:

1. Addressing common questions you get messages about: I’ve learned that the more I address these questions in y gig the less I get messages from confused buyers

2. Updating your gig with extras that make your gig more appealing: After working with buyers, I started to notice what they were looking for and added extras to the gig that can enhance the gig and give the buyer more value

3. Reassessing your prices: Yes, this site is called Fiverr. But, please don’t undervalue your services. As you get more clients and great ratings, reassess if $5 is the best price for your gig and what you’re offering. If so, keep going. If not, then think about setting prices that showcase your value and your expertise

These are a few areas where you can update your gig AND help get more eyes on your gig so you can rock it on Fiverr!!