What made you join Fiverr?

niatellun

I joined just a little while ago because I wanted to try my hand at getting a little more income to tide me over until school starts again. (My rent is paid as long as I’m in school, but there’s a big break now.) At the moment I’m trying to upload a video for my gig but it was being upsetting.

But anyways, I want to know why people joined Fiverr in the first place. At first I was a little disgusted because I felt that anything worth getting is worth more than $5, but I’ve seen a lot of smart people who seem to find ways to get what they are worth. Did you join because you wanted extra money, or because you really want to make a living off this stuff?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got started because I saw other persons selling web design gigs and getting paid. I love web design and I’m pretty good. Thought why shouldn’t I be getting paid as well to do something I love. I really wish Fiverr would pay enough that I’d only work here and quit my full-time job. So nice working your own hours and being your own boss. Kind of… some buyers are pretty demanding… We’ll see.

Kim

I got started because I saw other persons selling web design gigs and getting paid. I love web design and I’m pretty good. Thought why shouldn’t I be getting paid as well to do something I love. I really wish Fiverr would pay enough that I’d only work here and quit my full-time job. So nice working your own hours and being your own boss. Kind of… some buyers are pretty demanding… We’ll see.

Kim

Kim

Kim

Kim

Archived