What made you join Fiverr?

I joined just a little while ago because I wanted to try my hand at getting a little more income to tide me over until school starts again. (My rent is paid as long as I’m in school, but there’s a big break now.) At the moment I’m trying to upload a video for my gig but it was being upsetting.

But anyways, I want to know why people joined Fiverr in the first place. At first I was a little disgusted because I felt that anything worth getting is worth more than $5, but I’ve seen a lot of smart people who seem to find ways to get what they are worth. Did you join because you wanted extra money, or because you really want to make a living off this stuff?

I got started because I saw other persons selling web design gigs and getting paid. I love web design and I’m pretty good. Thought why shouldn’t I be getting paid as well to do something I love. I really wish Fiverr would pay enough that I’d only work here and quit my full-time job. So nice working your own hours and being your own boss. Kind of… some buyers are pretty demanding… We’ll see.

Kim

Because i needed extra money to help with school :slight_smile:

Of course I like money, but my main motivation is to have fun.

Money :D, If anyone who says that 'It’s not money" … please transfer it to me :))

Money, definitely. :slight_smile:

Joined as buyer, were looking for video maker.

G!

To make money with the thing I love doing: making logos! :slight_smile:

I joined because I saw a movement. I saw the next ebay and didn’t want to miss it and fail to be a part of it.

Curiousity.

I joined because I was curious as to how I could make money $5 at a time. I was interested in services at low cost, and I knew I could market my services to customers and make good money doing it. I do graphic design, business, and writing services.

I got started because I saw other persons selling web design gigs and getting paid. I love web design and I’m pretty good. Thought why shouldn’t I be getting paid as well to do something I love. I really wish Fiverr would pay enough that I’d only work here and quit my full-time job. So nice working your own hours and being your own boss. Kind of… some buyers are pretty demanding… We’ll see.

Kim

Because i needed extra money to help with school :slight_smile:

Of course I like money, but my main motivation is to have fun.

Money :D, If anyone who says that 'It’s not money" … please transfer it to me :))

Money, definitely. :slight_smile:

Joined as buyer, were looking for video maker.

G!

To make money with the thing I love doing: making logos! :slight_smile:

I joined because I saw a movement. I saw the next ebay and didn’t want to miss it and fail to be a part of it.

Curiousity.