What makes customers to click Extra?

randy_walt

$5 is sometimes not enough for a seller, who needs more to perform excellent work. Extras are a very good tool to increase revenue from doing gig. Can everyone share your experience at motivating buyers to buy extras, and other ways to attract?

Agreed with @vedmak

Buyers came here to spend $5 unless your GIG EXTRAS Attract them so much.

I got an order last day of $70 ($65 GIG EXTRAs). Buyers wants the page to be developed in 2 days so he was in hurry and order $40 Quick Express Service and he was happy doing that.

For example, on some designing gigs, i clearly mention BUY GIG EXTRA if you want source files also. Obviously if someone like the design he will definitely get source files for future use.

You just have to think how you can offer GIG Extras to your service while buyer does not think its unfair that you did not included that in base$5 price.

And most important, do not over charge for GIG EXTRA. If you setup $40 as One GIG EXTRA then make sure the service you providing would be worth more then $40. Buyers have to think that the amount for GIG EXTRA is not as much as compared the facility/benefit they will get by ordering it.

Best of Luck for Everyone.

Agreed with @vedmak

Buyers came here to spend $5 unless your GIG EXTRAS Attract them so much.

I got an order last day of $70 ($65 GIG EXTRAs). Buyers wants the page to be developed in 2 days so he was in hurry and order $40 Quick Express Service and he was happy doing that.

For example, on some designing gigs, i clearly mention BUY GIG EXTRA if you want source files also. Obviously if someone like the design he will definitely get source files for future use.

You just have to think how you can offer GIG Extras to your service while buyer does not think its unfair that you did not included that in base$5 price.

And most important, do not over charge for GIG EXTRA. If you setup $40 as One GIG EXTRA then make sure the service you providing would be worth more then $40. Buyers have to think that the amount for GIG EXTRA is not as much as compared the facility/benefit they will get by ordering it.

Best of Luck for Everyone.

Archived