Fiverr Community Forum

What name would you choose?

Hello Fiverr Family,

How are you?

It’s Pastor Dre and I wanted to ask your opinion. I produce Dj Drops, Voice Overs, Radio Ads and Podcast intros and I am constantly getting asked for samples. Even though I have them in my gig videos.

So in order to accommodate these request I am thinking of setting up a webapge dedicated to my samples. I have learned I can do this as long as I don’t have any information or links on the page that allows them to contact me directly.

My question is I am deciding on a domain name for this webpage - which one would you choose?

Thank you in advance
Pastor Dre

I suggest something alternative, pastordredrops.com

4 Likes

Funny fact: I have created more than 50 website for my clients but still couldn’t get time to make a website for my self lol. I have bought 3 domains, and in 2 domain, already theme installed but couldn’t get time to arrange them proper way :smiley: :smiley:

@wp_kid That is a good one didn’t think of that. Let me add that one also for consideration. Thank you

2 Likes

I like your suggestion.

Pastor Dre,

You need to add that one to your vote.
:smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

@gina_riley2 I tried adding it, but it said I couldn’t make adjustments to my poll after it has been active for over 5 minutes.

1 Like

Branding is everything… I chose PastorDreSamples! :wink:

1 Like

ok it looks like we have our winner pastordresamples.com it is - thanks everyone for your votes much appreciated. I will keep you updated on the progress of the site.

4 Likes

DO NOT USE FIVERR ON THE DOMAIN NAME

Never use Fiverr, facebook, instagram, google, etc…on your domain

2 Likes

No Capitals

Only Lowercase

1 Like

Why? spoiler[/spoiler]

1 Like

upper and lower case don’t matter on the internet. Fiverr.com and fiverr.com point to the same place.

1 Like

yes, this is why I said not to use uppers