poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• FiverrSamples.com
    • MyFiverrSamples.com
    • PastorDreSamples.com

Hello Fiverr Family,

How are you?

It’s Pastor Dre and I wanted to ask your opinion. I produce Dj Drops, Voice Overs, Radio Ads and Podcast intros and I am constantly getting asked for samples. Even though I have them in my gig videos.

So in order to accommodate these request I am thinking of setting up a webapge dedicated to my samples. I have learned I can do this as long as I don’t have any information or links on the page that allows them to contact me directly.

My question is I am deciding on a domain name for this webpage - which one would you choose?

Thank you in advance
Pastor Dre

Funny fact: I have created more than 50 website for my clients but still couldn’t get time to make a website for my self lol. I have bought 3 domains, and in 2 domain, already theme installed but couldn’t get time to arrange them proper way 😃

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fiverr Family,

How are you?

It’s Pastor Dre and I wanted to ask your opinion. I produce Dj Drops, Voice Overs, Radio Ads and Podcast intros and I am constantly getting asked for samples. Even though I have them in my gig videos.

So in order to accommodate these request I am thinking of setting up a webapge dedicated to my samples. I have learned I can do this as long as I don’t have any information or links on the page that allows them to contact me directly.

My question is I am deciding on a domain name for this webpage - which one would you choose?

Thank you in advance

Pastor Dre

No Capitals

Only Lowercase

Archived