What people want? .. what you think?

I would like to start this discussion about the topic what people want to help sellers choose and/or target their gigs

I posted in another post, that probably the hardest thing about sellin on fiverr is “I dont know what is in demand!” “I dont know what the people want most right now!”

Value and interesting - some of the coolest gigs are those that are simple but super unique. For instance, using food to create fun images.

Reply to @lparziale: Yeah, @madmoo has several of those types of gigs and she’s doing pretty well with them from what I understand.

I notice that video testimonials represent the bandwagon right now.

Madmoo is awesome!

I guess anything that’s interesting works. You can also click on categories and sort them after ratings. You can see what others do

this is really hard to know the taste of people, that is in high demand.

I guess anything that’s interesting works. You can also click on categories and sort them after ratings. You can see what others do